Talksport now (continued)

laserblue said:
Brazil just cut off an Everton fan complaining about MOTD showing the rags in a better light than was the case in the game as a whole and how United were poor. He played a statement by Martinez then returned to the Everton fan but changed the subject.

Five or ten minute highlights are rarely a true reflection of a game
The analysis afterwards gave Everton an awful lot of credit

Last Nights "Shock result" Talk Sport

Driving home from West Brom last night, Talk Sport repeatedly said, the shock of the night was at OT.
What shock, when will Talk Sport give up on them as they still continue with live commentaries, even when it is becoming a fixture between a team fighting for 4th spot and a team who have faded into obscurity.
There is an advert on Talk Sport offering Hospitality tickets for their home games against us and Liverpool, seams early to me, but the funny part is the advert contains commentary of Shreks overhead kick against us and Camel Gobs goal against Liverpool.
F**K ME, how far back are they going to find those clips.
It doesnt annoy me, I think it is so funny and cant wait to tune in and listen to the shit spoken by the presenters and their fans with funny accents.
Anyway just in case there is a slight improvement over there, the presenters/commentators are asking to be paid overtime to work on a Thursday next season. I would prefer it that they were part of the ChAMPIONSHIP round up, but I dont think they will go down ...... YET.

Re: Last Nights "Shock result" Talk Sport

jimharri said:
Pigeonho said:
You do know there's a talksport thread?
And that there's an on/off switch on the radio. And that there is the option to change station.

Whoever invented the buttons for pre-set stations should be given a VC or a PL title medal! Soon as there's a sniff of scarlet coming over the airwaves - BINGO!!! Country and western, The Archers, the shipping forecast, anything!

remember arthur mann said:
blue underpants said:
Some of these Cockney rags sound like halfwits and im not just saying it cause they are rags, they just sound dumb

?
All rags are halfwits !
I have known some regular match going rags from the Manchester area who are decent intelligent fans, what lets them down is the bandwagon jumpers from the last 10 years or longer mostly from London but could be anywhere who phone up and clearly know fuck all about the club or their history
These bandwagon jumpers have pushed the intelligent rags out, so when they phone talkshite they only know the good times and make twats of themselves as they cannot handle being second or ninth best.....long may it continue though its comedy gold

Re: Last Nights "Shock result" Talk Sport

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimharri said:
Pigeonho said:
You do know there's a talksport thread?
And that there's an on/off switch on the radio. And that there is the option to change station.

Whoever invented the buttons for pre-set stations should be given a VC or a PL title medal! Soon as there's a sniff of scarlet coming over the airwaves - BINGO!!! Country and western, The Archers, the shipping forecast, anything!

I dont want to switch it off as I think its great entertainment and more fuel for my debates with the Glory Hunting idiots in the pub.
I love the way they talk them up as if they are still in the title race and when the manager beds in shite.
I am looking forward to the day that they resign themselves and openly admit that they are just shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.