Talksport now (continued)

Re: Last Nights "Shock result" Talk Sport

mcfcirlam said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimharri said:
And that there's an on/off switch on the radio. And that there is the option to change station.

Whoever invented the buttons for pre-set stations should be given a VC or a PL title medal! Soon as there's a sniff of scarlet coming over the airwaves - BINGO!!! Country and western, The Archers, the shipping forecast, anything!

I dont want to switch it off as I think its great entertainment and more fuel for my debates with the Glory Hunting idiots in the pub.
I love the way they talk them up as if they are still in the title race and when the manager beds in shite.
I am looking forward to the day that they resign themselves and openly admit that they are just shite.

By the time it gets to that they will deny ever supporting them

Pigeonho said:
jimharri said:
Pigeonho said:
You do know there's a talksport thread?
And that there's an on/off switch on the radio. And that there is the option to change station.
Bingo!
b46crd.jpg

Matty said:
To be fair, it probably was the shock of the night. Villa winning at Southampton wasn't expected either but, besides that result, pretty much everything went to the form book.
You can fuck right off with your "fair points"

but seriously now. Everton have only lost one so far. They were dominated if you believe motd video, stats had them more or less even Stevens.

Martinez is doing a cracking job there. United should've gone for a proven winner imo. Someone like,ooh lets say, Roberto Martinez???

#6yearsthechosenonehahahaha

The OP makes a decent point - is it a shock anymore?
The error he made was in quoting talksport - doesn't he know that every smart arse is queuing up with the "on/off button" remark.
When will he learn - permission is required before quoting from any outlet.

Comedy gold this morning. Can see entirely why Brian Moore swerved it today.

Fucking brilliant!

Custis on now, its over for them regards the title, blimey, hes usually a rag cohort

blue underpants said:
Custis on now, its over for them regards the title, blimey, hes usually a rag cohort

yeah but he made his point about us expected to win the league and serious questions asked of pellegrini because of resources at his disposal if we don't?

so moyes has lower expectations even though he has equal resources and inherited the champions? ycmiu

strongbowholic said:
Comedy gold this morning. Can see entirely why Brian Moore swerved it today.

Fucking brilliant!

Seldom have I heard a more concerted and desperate exercise in turd polishing.
I honestly think Brazil Nut was trying to convince himself rather than any listeners daft enough to take him seriously.
Just keep repeating the mantra 'Wee Davey will come good' ad nauseum, and keep mainlining the Prozac, as the Samaritans are unusually busy today.
The clueless fat sweat gland sounds increasingly like a man charged with rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

City Raider said:
blue underpants said:

yeah but he made his point about us expected to win the league and serious questions asked of pellegrini because of resources at his disposal if we don't?

so moyes has lower expectations even though he has equal resources and inherited the champions? ycmiu

Also questioned our mentality stating we dont yet have the winning one which previously typified the Rags.

I heard custis before and i thought here we go it'll be a utd are useless chat all the way but somehow the conversation ended talking about our title credentials!!!
What the actual fuck??
Talksport just can't do negative abouts moyes clowns can they and did i hear correctly on the boiled bollocks breakfast show this morning saying that pep or jose would be struggling the same as wee davy if they was managing the rags!!
I honestly can't believe the stuff i hear on talksport sometimes,i imagine the presenters all sat there with their fingers in their ears going la a la la when utd lose,it truely is a masterclass in denial and comedy....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.