Talksport now (continued)

I heard custis before and i thought here we go it'll be a utd are useless chat all the way but somehow the conversation ended talking about our title credentials!!!
What the actual fuck??
Talksport just can't do negative abouts moyes clowns can they and did i hear correctly on the boiled bollocks breakfast show this morning saying that pep or jose would be struggling the same as wee davy if they was managing the rags!!
I honestly can't believe the stuff i hear on talksport sometimes,i imagine the presenters all sat there with their fingers in their ears going la a la la when utd lose,it truely is a masterclass in denial and comedy....

Your ears did not deceive you manimanc. Like I say, whenever they get beat, TS and Brazil in particular are must listen radio for any self respecting City fan. Possibly the funniest, desperate thing ever broadcast and each day it gets funnier. I've nearly crashed my car a couple of times in the morning listening to them chopping their onions.

Fucking magic!

At the end of the breakfast show Mr Stokie Dominic Cork was asked for his oredicted top 4 he had Chelsea, city, arsenal, rags. Brazil questioned whether he he really thought that the rags could get 4th. His answer? "I hope so". WTF! Why would he hope so? Let it slip there. These closet rags are the worst. Apparently Robbie Willliams is one too. Another reason to hate the limited talented smug tw@t

Re: Last Nights "Shock result" Talk Sport

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Matty said:
To be fair, it probably was the shock of the night. Villa winning at Southampton wasn't expected either but, besides that result, pretty much everything went to the form book.
You can fuck right off with your "fair points"

but seriously now. Everton have only lost one so far. They were dominated if you believe motd video, stats had them more or less even Stevens.

Martinez is doing a cracking job there. United should've gone for a proven winner imo. Someone like,ooh lets say, Roberto Martinez???

#6yearsthechosenonehahahaha

If you want to believe stats then Spurs matched us completely in the 6-0

manimanc said:
I heard custis before and i thought here we go it'll be a utd are useless chat all the way but somehow the conversation ended talking about our title credentials!!!
What the actual fuck??
Talksport just can't do negative abouts moyes clowns can they and did i hear correctly on the boiled bollocks breakfast show this morning saying that pep or jose would be struggling the same as wee davy if they was managing the rags!!
I honestly can't believe the stuff i hear on talksport sometimes,i imagine the presenters all sat there with their fingers in their ears going la a la la when utd lose,it truely is a masterclass in denial and comedy....

The rags are pumping money into talk sports coffers by buying advertising time for their hospitality packages, so they have to tow the current party like on how good wee Davey is and how he needs time to get it right. You do have to chuckle how little city are now their biggest rivals in the adverts. Down with talksports and up with the shipping forecast I say!

feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:
manimanc said:
What the actual fuck??

The rags are pumping money into talk sports coffers by buying advertising time for their hospitality packages, so they have to tow the current party like on how good wee Davey is and how he needs time to get it right. You do have to chuckle how little city are now their biggest rivals in the adverts. Down with talksports and up with the shipping forecast I say!
But you cannot piss yourself laughing at the shipping forecast

blue underpants said:
feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:
manimanc said:
What the actual fuck??

But you cannot piss yourself laughing at the shipping forecast

I would if it was a trawler in a force 9 gail with Brazil onboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.