Talksport now (continued)

Someone needs to enlighten Brazil on our current form. He keeps banging on about us and Chelsea conceding too many goals. Well, the facts of the matter are that we have the fourth best defence in the league with Everton and Southampton one goal better. (Hopefully we can increase Arsenal's difference on Saturday). Plus on current form (last six games) only Arsenal has a better defensive record with a single goal conceded, compared to our three.

But why let the facts get in the way of his clearly biased opinion.

UUBlue said:
Someone needs to enlighten Brazil on our current form. He keeps banging on about us and Chelsea conceding too many goals. Well, the facts of the matter are that we have the fourth best defence in the league with Everton and Southampton one goal better. (Hopefully we can increase Arsenal's difference on Saturday). Plus on current form (last six games) only Arsenal has a better defensive record with a single goal conceded, compared to our three.

He's still trying to convince the hordes of armchair plastics that all is well and wee Davey will soon bring the rags back to their 'rightful' place at the top of the table.

What did Brazil say around 8.10 about the lads all sticking a fiver in the pot for the first throw in ect? i just caught the arse end of the conversation.

UUBlue said:

I hope we don´t increase Arsenal´s goal difference on Saturday - we need to reduce it surely? ;)

bazbarrybazzer said:
What did Brazil say around 8.10 about the lads all sticking a fiver in the pot for the first throw in ect? i just caught the arse end of the conversation.
they were asking dj Campbell who was taking the first throw-in in our fa cup game ;)

Just heard some rag (sounded local as well) describing wee Davy as a "winner"

They´re obviously putting something in the vinegar at the Lou Macari chippy these days

mike channon´s windmill said:
Just heard some rag (sounded local as well) describing wee Davy as a "winner"

They´re obviously putting something in the vinegar at the Lou Macari chippy these days

He's right. Wee Davey won the Community Shield after a successful season-long campaign to qualify for it.

Bulbous head overdosing on wee Davey this morning ....Talking about our game with Joe Royle and lo and fucking behold the subject goes back to the Hopeless One !....that closet red **** Cork winds me up too....

aguero93:20 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
they were asking dj Campbell who was taking the first throw-in in our fa cup game ;)

haha

He was actually on about him and his buddies back in the day, i think.

From 7:00 this morning it has been pure gold. Opening up with a win the hospitality package at the swamp for Liverpool or City and by the way if you don't win there are still packages available through to the incessant pleading that Davey needs time and he will get it right don't you worry about that…. and all the way through to the chap in the press belittling City's chances of winning at Bayern.

I kid you not folks, my fucking sides are hurting I've been laughing that hard in the car.

I fucking love Talksport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.