Talksport now (continued)

I remember reading Letissier's book and at Southampton there was a betting scam regular where some of the team bet on the first throw-in happening in the first 30 seconds. If they were kicking off, the ball was knocked to Letissier and he then played the long ball to the winger running down the wing and just judged it so it sailed over his head and into touch. Letiss was very good at it and it all looked legitimate but one time he played the ball a bit short and it was cut out by the opposing full back which resulted in the Saints side running about like men possessed trying to get the ball back to kick it out for a throw-in.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I remember reading Letissier's book and at Southampton there was a betting scam regular where some of the team bet on the first throw-in happening in the first 30 seconds. If they were kicking off, the ball was knocked to Letissier and he then played the long ball to the winger running down the wing and just judged it so it sailed over his head and into touch. Letiss was very good at it and it all looked legitimate but one time he played the ball a bit short and it was cut out by the opposing full back which resulted in the Saints side running about like men possessed trying to get the ball back to kick it out for a throw-in.

I remember West Ham's Paul Kitson once deliberately kicking the ball into touch direct from the kick off. First throw in 3 seconds. Job done. It was commented on at the time but nothing was done.

strongbowholic said:
From 7:00 this morning it has been pure gold. Opening up with a win the hospitality package at the swamp for Liverpool or City and by the way if you don't win there are still packages available through to the incessant pleading that Davey needs time and he will get it right don't you worry about that…. and all the way through to the chap in the press belittling City's chances of winning at Bayern.

I kid you not folks, my fucking sides are hurting I've been laughing that hard in the car.

I fucking love Talksport.
Are you ok mate?

To be fair, many of our own are hoping we don't get schooled again tonight, so it's not just the press who are doubting our chances of winning.

If I were you i'd leave off talksport for a bit, as you sound like you might do a Falling Down and just completely lose it.

Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:
From 7:00 this morning it has been pure gold. Opening up with a win the hospitality package at the swamp for Liverpool or City and by the way if you don't win there are still packages available through to the incessant pleading that Davey needs time and he will get it right don't you worry about that…. and all the way through to the chap in the press belittling City's chances of winning at Bayern.

I kid you not folks, my fucking sides are hurting I've been laughing that hard in the car.

I fucking love Talksport.
Are you ok mate?

To be fair, many of our own are hoping we don't get schooled again tonight, so it's not just the press who are doubting our chances of winning.

If I were you i'd leave off talksport for a bit, as you sound like you might do a Falling Down and just completely lose it.
I'm ok pige mate, ok and loving it :))

I know we are all hoping we don't get schooled again tonight, but it was the snigger in the voice of the press person as he glossed over our game, well that really stood out for me; also thought it was odd as normally they big up their commentary games but once again, the only show in town is the rags. Missed Joe Royle from 9:00 so dunno if the balance was redressed at all, but it has been Lord Haw Haw all for the duration of my listening this morning.

I hasten to add though, I've no problem with this on Talksport because it is genuinely making me laugh and I go away with the smug satisfaction that what City are doing right now is fucking hurting them deep, deep down inside.

Long may it continue!

johnny on the spot said:
Talkshite saying Kompany to Monaco for £17m in the summer. Fucknuts.
Let me have a wild guess,do we have a game tonight?
Good old talkshite,they never fail to disappoint in coming out with some negative bullshit on matchday...
Talking of which,the radio commentary is on there tonight i believe.....
No doubt it'll be a bayern wankfest at every occasion then.

manimanc said:
johnny on the spot said:
Let me have a wid guess,do we have a game tonight?
Good old talkshite,they never fail to disappoint in coming out with some negative bullshit on matchday...
I'm hoping they have RIIAC back on as a guest pundit :)))

In fact, I wonder if any of our clever chaps on here could send Dominic **** a pic of RIIAC with a message saying "you are next!" ?

johnny on the spot said:

Jesus Christ!<br /><br />-- 10 Dec 2013, 14:32 --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
manimanc said:
johnny on the spot said:

In fact, I wonder if any of our clever chaps on here could send Dominic **** a pic of RIIAC with a message saying "you are next!" ?

Great idea!

DCIAC!

strongbowholic said:
manimanc said:
johnny on the spot said:

Won't St. Ronald Of Dunmow be in Munich watchin' t'match? Corrr...pfffft.....!!

Oh no, he won't, cos Bluemoon put paid to his TS career and all the freebies that went with it.

Merry fucking Christmas Ronald!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.