Talksport now (continued)

laserblue said:
Some mad old rag woman was wittering on about giving Moyes a chance because other teams stick with their managers even when they're consistently near the relegation zone. WTF? Collymore mentioned City and she went off on one saying don't talk about City. Where are their English players? Stupid deluded woman but not untypical of rags living in la-la land.

Like Stan the Man says, this is the first time in 26 years that anyone has been able to have this conversation.
The new bitters.

Pam said:
Like Stan the Man says, this is the first time in 26 years that anyone has been able to have this conversation.
Sad thing is Pam, he's coming at it from the angle of their success where as we've recognised all along what a contemptible, cheating, bullying twat their previous manager was.

It's a piece of piss growing a pair when the bully has left the playground - some in the media who should have known better ought to have called a lot of this kind of thing out fucking donkeys years ago.

Also referees - if I'd have been a ref and some manager said to the Association and in public "I don't want him refereeing games at my place anymore" I'd demand he'd be up on a charge for calling into question my integrity, but no, they had less genitalia than a fucking eunuch and let the **** get away with it and so, of course, a dynasty was born.

The history books will show the silverware, but those who matter, including their own, will know they were never the 11 best, they were always 11, the ref and a bully.

What is happening to them at the moment couldn't have happened to a more deserving set of fucking horrible bastards.

And with that, I shall repair to the Strongbow :)))

strongbowholic said:
To paraphrase a saggy eyed, panda faced, biased **** of a commentator…

"so listen to it, drink it in…"

What a fucking time in history to be a City fan!

Exactly, Mr Holic.

For years all we had to throw at them was 'The only team in Manchester' and the occasional derby win (not even that from 1989-2002).

Now we have all the ammunition we've ever dreamed of.

And it's fucking great!

What is this plastic cockney on about??
Pep?
Klopp?
Is he on fucking drugs??
It sounds like a distress call,i'm just waiting for the air raid siren....
And it wouldn't surprise me if shakin bacon came back,the ginger pig did so why not...
And is goldstein crying there?
Mr monotone,man up you soft twat,you want to try the 3rd division before you start boo hooing everywhere...

manimanc said:
What is this plastic cockney on about??
Pep?
Klopp?
Is he on fucking drugs??
It sounds like a distress call,i'm just waiting for the air raid siren....
And it wouldn't surprise me if shakin bacon came back,the ginger pig did so why not...
And is goldstein crying there?
Mr monotone,man up you soft twat,you want to try the 3rd division before you start boo hooing everywhere...
The clarion calls are ringing out from the plastic fantastic. My daughters boyfriend is just about ready to fling himself off the edge of his pot noodle.

strongbowholic said:
Pam said:
Sad thing is Pam, he's coming at it from the angle of their success where as we've recognised all along what a contemptible, cheating, bullying twat their previous manager was.

It's a piece of piss growing a pair when the bully has left the playground - some in the media who should have known better ought to have called a lot of this kind of thing out fucking donkeys years ago.

Also referees - if I'd have been a ref and some manager said to the Association and in public "I don't want him refereeing games at my place anymore" I'd demand he'd be up on a charge for calling into question my integrity, but no, they had less genitalia than a fucking eunuch and let the **** get away with it and so, of course, a dynasty was born.

The history books will show the silverware, but those who matter, including their own, will know they were never the 11 best, they were always 11, the ref and a bully.

What is happening to them at the moment couldn't have happened to a more deserving set of fucking horrible bastards.

Too true, and long may the demise continue. As Warnock said this morning and has been saying for a few weeks although Brazil won't listen, if a 40 yr old is your best midfielder then you're in trouble. Second best is an aging Carrick.

If only they can continue this decline, it makes our future successes on and off the pitch even sweeter after all the crap we've taken off their fans for years. I'll never forget rags cheering on Gillingham when they themselves were on the verge of a treble. Gollum has lots to put right to challenge for the title with this team. If Rooney and/or RVP want to leave due to mid-table obscurity and the defence and midfield need rebuilding there is a lot of work to do. Will top draw players want to go to Utd outside the top four, a couple might but I don't think they'll buy all the players they need to become a genuine force again, in the next couple of seasons. Fergie was worth 10-20 points a season to them for the very reasons you've mentioned above, with him gone the fear has gone.

strongbowholic said:
Pam said:

Well put. And long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.