Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

stony said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Barcon said:
Who is brian moore?

One of the best football commentators ever ; )

Hardly a commentator, he's more of a pundit(for football that is). That's not a slight on him btw, because he's not like your average cliche driven ex footballer. He actually thinks about what he's saying and manages to get his point across in an intelligent manner.
Fuck knows what he's doing on talksport, no doubt they'll have him talking about wing mirrors for jockeys in no time.
And he's still an egg chasing Yorkshireman with a face like a robbers dog. No offence Brian ;-)
Thought he was dead????

City fan on now called Tommy, think its Tommy Muir, making some good points about Joe Hart and Nasri, good call

Listening to the Everton v Spurs game while driving and Collymore came out with the most ridiculous comment I think I've ever heard on Talkshite which is saying something. He said that if a skilful player (for some reason he kept using Beckham as his example) took a corner and put so much whip on it that the ball drifted 2 or 3 yards out of play before bending back in and a player headed it into the net a goal should be given. He didn't seem to get the irony in his own words that 'out of play' means exactly that. At first I thought he was just on a wind up but the more I heard him defending his argument the more he came over as being serious.

And another thing. Listening to the Arsenal v Liverpool game on the way back from the match yesterday Collymore and Matterface insisted in pronouncing Özil differently from each other and both incorrectly to boot. Collymore kept calling him 'Ozzil' and Matterface 'Urtzel'. Only Tyldesley and Townsend seem to have grasped that it's pronounced 'Urzil'. Every other commentator and pundit I've heard mispronounces it like Collymore or Matterface or, such as Motson, 'Owe-zil'. The peculiar thing with Matterface is that he pronounces Rosicky correctly as 'Rozitsky' and not 'Rozikky' like any number of fuckwits in the media and even goes to the trouble of pronouncing Cazorla as 'Cathorla'.

Rant over.

I also heard Collymores bizarre comments about bending the ball in and out of play. I thought I must have misheard him
or got the wrong end of the stick but it seems I'm not the only one. Talk shite for sure..............

I don`t know if this has already been posted but if anybody wants a laugh then go on you tube and type...talksport alan brazil drink drive video.....
was from a few years ago but the boiled bollock was a complete and utter shambles....

brianmoore666 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
brianmoore666 said:
Some asked about my authenticity - all I can say is if you're on twitter I've just posted a greeting and that is a verified account - @brianmoore66.

stop trying to impress everyone by squeezing in a longer word in than needed, it makes you look a twat.

seriously

Mate, I use words that mean the specific thing I want them to say. It's don't care if other people don't like it. I'm not going to apologise for having and using an education. If you think articulacy and/or literacy is a negative thing it says much about you and nothing about me.

F****** 0 - 2 to Newcastle - ruined my day, even after watching England beat the SDs.

Welcome to Bluemoon, Brian.

As a Cornishman, I would have loved to see Graham Dawe win more England caps, but there's no denying that the chap he was trying to dislodge from the England front row was also an excellent hooker.

But SDs, Brian?

Is this Alan McNee the Scottish sage character that Hawksbee and Jacobs have introduced a piss take out of Paddy Crerand?
It sounds like him

blue underpants said:
Is this Alan McNee the Scottish sage character that Hawksbee and Jacobs have introduced a piss take out of Paddy Crerand?
It sounds like him

I wonder if it's the same geezer who does Barry from Watford.

Funny though.

Uwe is on Hawksbee and Jacobs this afternoon, talking about his book.

stony said:
Uwe is on Hawksbee and Jacobs this afternoon, talking about his book.
Revealed that when he was in hospital fighting for his life stricken by cancer a Blue phoned him with a recording of 45,000 City fans singing his name
Magic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.