Talksport now (continued)

stony said:
baildon blue said:
A proper Blue on Talksport now . He is putting that plastic Goldstein in his place .

Goldstein is being a proper ****. Anyone who says the media doesn't have an agenda should listen to the shite being talked by that plastic rag twat.
Lol. You take the station and more to the point, Andy Goldstein , seriously ?!

Why Always Ste said:
This station has been a disgrace tonight.

if that rag twat Goldstein was right here right now I'd be stamping on his face.

Going on and on about Pellegrini slipping up in a fucking interview.

Obviously he knew how many goals we needed, he's speaking a language which isn't his native one and looked red eyed to death during this interview,the old man was probably shattered...Slips up and all the Gutterpress can focus on is the Manager making a mistake during interview.

We won at Bayern tonight people.... in their own back yard, hahaha...who gives a fuck if it meant anything? we won there.

I don't know why but they seem to be taking this result harder than they took the outcome of the last derby.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:39 am --<br /><br />
Ladyblue said:
Everything that`s been said on here tonight, plus that we are one of the big teams now that the others won`t want to get in the draw, And Goldstein seems to have changed his tune since he`s been on.

He's started up again a few minutes ago. Why is he so gutted? Seriously, why.

Pam said:
Why Always Ste said:

if that rag twat Goldstein was right here right now I'd be stamping on his face.

Obviously he knew how many goals we needed, he's speaking a language which isn't his native one and looked red eyed to death during this interview,the old man was probably shattered...Slips up and all the Gutterpress can focus on is the Manager making a mistake during interview.

We won at Bayern tonight people.... in their own back yard, hahaha...who gives a fuck if it meant anything? we won there.

I don't know why but they seem to be taking this result harder than they took the outcome of the last derby.

Of course they are!The way Bayern battered us at our place,mainly due to the team picked and the formation,they expected a massacre tonight.2-0 up after 12 minutes and with us playing a reserve side they were writing off our chances,team and manager.

This has sent shockwaves right through their rag bones.We have beaten the champions of Europe in their own invincible backyard.It proves we are now dining at the top table and on our day can beat anybody in world football.

When everybody is fit we probably have the strongest team and squad.If Pellegrini can just tweak our formation and way of playing at times we would be almost unbeatable.

Even more frightening for them.if we added probably three world class players to that team we would be pretty much untouchable.

I hope all you lot realise that Andy Goldstein deliberatley tries and winds City fans up to provoke a reaction. Take it all with a pinch of salt. I think some on here after have a hate figure, I hated Irani as well but Brazil is no problem. He likes David Moyes as a manager and a man, off course he's going to try and get people off his back.

Pigeonho said:
stony said:
baildon blue said:
A proper Blue on Talksport now . He is putting that plastic Goldstein in his place .

Goldstein is being a proper ****. Anyone who says the media doesn't have an agenda should listen to the shite being talked by that plastic rag twat.

About as serious as I take you when you claim to be a city fan.

Oh, almost forgot, lol.

Pam said:
Why Always Ste said:

I don't know why but they seem to be taking this result harder than they took the outcome of the last derby.

-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:39 am --

Ladyblue said:
Everything that`s been said on here tonight, plus that we are one of the big teams now that the others won`t want to get in the draw, And Goldstein seems to have changed his tune since he`s been on.

He's started up again a few minutes ago. Why is he so gutted? Seriously, why.
The BEST thing about tonight is that the people that hate us are seriously HURTING. Long may it continue.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:

About as serious as I take you when you claim to be a city fan.

Oh, almost forgot, lol.
Doesn't look that way, given the mard arse rant you had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.