Talksport now (continued)

This station has been a disgrace tonight.

if that rag twat Goldstein was right here right now I'd be stamping on his face.

Going on and on about Pellegrini slipping up in a fucking interview.

Obviously he knew how many goals we needed, he's speaking a language which isn't his native one and looked red eyed to death during this interview,the old man was probably shattered...Slips up and all the Gutterpress can focus on is the Manager making a mistake during interview.

We won at Bayern tonight people.... in their own back yard, hahaha...who gives a fuck if it meant anything? we won there.

Hold on a minute.......I take it everyone is now ringing up to argue with the bell end ......at what price per minute?????

goatinho said:
Hold on a minute.......I take it everyone is now ringing up to argue with the bell end ......at what price per minute?????
Bingo and ka-ching...

Everything that`s been said on here tonight, plus that we are one of the big teams now that the others won`t want to get in the draw, And Goldstein seems to have changed his tune since he`s been on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.