Talksport now (continued)

City Raider said:
been listening 40 mins and the miscalculation not been mentioned - unlike goldstein who couldnt stop

Goldstein is handed a list of topics to talk about by the producers - he done his job well as it provoked a reaction and got people calling in. Personally think Goldstein and Cundy are the best ones on talksport as they can be funny. Just don't take it so seriously

Brilliant result last night Blues.

Markt85 said:
City Raider said:
been listening 40 mins and the miscalculation not been mentioned - unlike goldstein who couldnt stop

Goldstein is handed a list of topics to talk about by the producers - he done his job well as it provoked a reaction and got people calling in. Personally think Goldstein and Cundy are the best ones on talksport as they can be funny. Just don't take it so seriously

Brilliant result last night Blues.

I wasn't taking it serious - found his desperation hilarious

brazil just doesnt seem interested in the story

Pigeonho said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Pigeonho said:
Plenty of credit there from the increasingly delicious mrs Beltrao.
You seem to have a real thing for her at the moment.
She looks like she could take a cock, that's for sure and not just that, she looks like she would enjoy it too.
I may be barking up the wrong tree here but maybe that´s what Mr Beltrao´s function in life is ? ;)

Unless ........

Gutted - missed Brazil this morning. Will have to have wee gander on listen again :))

supa-dapa-dan said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:
About as serious as I take you when you claim to be a city fan.

Oh, almost forgot, lol.
Doesn't look that way, given the mard arse rant you had.
You really are boring.
He isnt though is he in fact I would say he is the most interesting person on here. Well he must be as everyone has such a hard on for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.