Talksport now (continued)

waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
TGR said:
Just listened to Durham's show from the start. Yes he did 'big us up at the beginning' (as he had little choice really) but he was pushing hard about 'the mistake' MP made and urging callers to ring in about it and discuss it. I'm very glad to say the whole thing fell as flat as a pancake! They had 2 callers - one was a big blue who defended us well and had a go at SKY TV's coverage (Hoddle) so they obviously cut him short and binned him off and basically that was that -- it quickly fizzled out like a damp squib as it should as it is a complete non story.

Durham quickly ditched the topic and swiftly moved on to slagging Camel Gob off and asking if he is now past it for the rags.
Overall good news me thinks!
Your post is a complete lie. I listened to it all too and there was no cutting anyone off at all. Also the station is called talk sport, the emphasis on talk. People in phoning a talk radio to discuss a debate shocker.
He couldn't have been more complimentary, and it's posters like you who make posters like me dismiss anyone who has a beef with such matters, because you have found something to complain about in something that didn't happen. It's pathetic.

Hi Adrian ;)
'is eads gone!

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
TGR said:
OK lets just agree to disagree.
One last question though if I may?
Why do you think Durham framed the first and main part of his show all around MP & City fucking up last night?
Framed?! They talked about our win away to the champions of Europe in a highly positive way. Part of that was about the fuck up, but they were always going to talk about that. It's like as if your ears must have closed every time they praised us. Even strongbowholic heard how they praised us ! ;-)

'Framed' is a term of reference used as the subject topic to base and hang his show on (as in a frame of reference) The word was used in that sense only (don't give me a bollocking for that as well!)
Its interesting as me and SHB were having a text conversation about whilst both listening and we both thought exactly the same!
Maybe because all media is subjective and can be taken in any and many different ways.
At the end of the day who actually gives a flying fuck about talkSHITE anyway?
Its hardly surprising that the most popular phone in show on talksport talks about the biggest story in media of the day (not that it should be), its also hardly surprising the SHB thinks the media are on Citys back ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
Framed?! They talked about our win away to the champions of Europe in a highly positive way. Part of that was about the fuck up, but they were always going to talk about that. It's like as if your ears must have closed every time they praised us. Even strongbowholic heard how they praised us ! ;-)

'Framed' is a term of reference used as the subject topic to base and hang his show on (as in a frame of reference) The word was used in that sense only (don't give me a bollocking for that as well!)
Its interesting as me and SHB were having a text conversation about whilst both listening and we both thought exactly the same!
Maybe because all media is subjective and can be taken in any and many different ways.
Its hardly surprising that the most popular phone in show on talksport talks about the biggest story in media of the day (not that it should be), its also hardly surprising the SHB thinks the media are on Citys back ;)

My point exactly.

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
TGR said:
OK lets just agree to disagree.
One last question though if I may?
Why do you think Durham framed the first and main part of his show all around MP & City fucking up last night?

Its interesting as me and SHB were having a text conversation about it whilst both listening and we both thought exactly the same!
I think some people want to find negatives in what any media outlet says about us. Not sur why that is but it's like they get disappointed when they don't hear us being slated. What happens then is they conjure something from nothing.
I buzz off talk sport. Never to be taken seriously under any circumstance. I just hope there aren't arsenal fans who listen to it that are as sensitive as some are on here! Durham loves an arsenal slagging fest. All in jest though.

TGR said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TGR said:

My point exactly.

Yes I know but Adrian Durham is there to get people on the phones, and lets be honest here as soon as Pelle said what he said it was game over from the result point of view which is what Durham was trying to point out

strongbowholic said:
Gutted - missed Brazil this morning. Will have to have wee gander on listen again :))

I caught about 5 minutes of it this morning and he was saying rags could get Ronaldo, it will cost 100 million and he said 'the money is there no doubt about that.

I fell about laughing and switched off after that.

Markt85 said:
City Raider said:
been listening 40 mins and the miscalculation not been mentioned - unlike goldstein who couldnt stop

Goldstein is handed a list of topics to talk about by the producers - he done his job well as it provoked a reaction and got people calling in. Personally think Goldstein and Cundy are the best ones on talksport as they can be funny. Just don't take it so seriously

Brilliant result last night Blues.

Don't mind Goldstein and Cundy but how many stories does Cundy have left? Surely running out of stories to tell by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.