Talksport now (continued)

Durham fulsome in his praise for us and says too much being made of the "mistake". Talking about us being a crazy club - "under Alan Ball they kept the ball in the corner at 2-2 and got relegated for it. Already relegated to the 3rd tier of English football, they go away to Stoke and win 5-2, they are a crazy club, it is the City way…" :))

Went on to to say:

"They've gone to Bayern and won and engineered it in such a way that people can criticise them for it, but it shouldn't take the shine off not just a great win but also a fantastic performance."

strongbowholic said:
Durham fulsome in his praise for us and says too much being made of the "mistake". Talking about us being a crazy club - "under Alan Ball they kept the ball in the corner at 2-2 and got relegated for it. Already relegated to the 3rd tier of English football, they go away to Stoke and win 5-2, they are a crazy club, it is the City way…" :))

Went on to to say:

"They've gone to Bayern and won and engineered it in such a way that people can criticise them for it, but it shouldn't take the shine off not just a great win but also a fantastic performance."
Bigging us up to win it now.

Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:

Went on to to say:

Yes, very complimentary about us; not sure I know how to handle this, mate :))

strongbowholic said:
Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:

Went on to to say:

Yes, very complimentary about us; not sure I know how to handle this, mate :))
City are his second club, I thought he was going to pull his cock off after the sheikh signed us and the world was buzzing with crazy transfer rumours and fees

Just listened to Durham's show from the start. Yes he did 'big us up at the beginning' (as he had little choice really) but he was pushing hard about 'the mistake' MP made and urging callers to ring in about it and discuss it. I'm very glad to say the whole thing fell as flat as a pancake! They had 2 callers - one was a big blue who defended us well and had a go at SKY TV's coverage (Hoddle) so they obviously cut him short and binned him off and basically that was that -- it quickly fizzled out like a damp squib as it should as it is a complete non story.

Durham quickly ditched the topic and swiftly moved on to slagging Camel Gob off and asking if he is now past it for the rags.
Overall good news me thinks!

TGR said:
Just listened to Durham's show from the start. Yes he did 'big us up at the beginning' (as he had little choice really) but he was pushing hard about 'the mistake' MP made and urging callers to ring in about it and discuss it. I'm very glad to say the whole thing fell as flat as a pancake! They had 2 callers - one was a big blue who defended us well and had a go at SKY TV's coverage (Hoddle) so they obviously cut him short and binned him off and basically that was that -- it quickly fizzled out like a damp squib as it should as it is a complete non story.

Durham quickly ditched the topic and swiftly moved on to slagging Camel Gob off and asking if he is now past it for the rags.

Well its understandable that if you slag off Sky you will get cut off when the station is raking in loads of cash from sponsorship deals with them.

TGR said:

Your post is a complete lie. I listened to it all too and there was no cutting anyone off at all. Also the station is called talk sport, the emphasis on talk. People in phoning a talk radio to discuss a debate shocker.
He couldn't have been more complimentary, and it's posters like you who make posters like me dismiss anyone who has a beef with such matters, because you have found something to complain about in something that didn't happen. It's pathetic.

Ha HA fuckin bitter bitter rag on now, ''it was a friendly'' Durham rightly fucked him off

Just caught the first 45mins or so but thought that was ok

After spending the day moaning about the coverage from the media i was convinced he would have a real go

Still hate them though;)

Pigeonho said:
TGR said:

Your post is a complete lie. I listened to it all too and there was no cutting anyone off at all. Also the station is called talk sport, the emphasis on talk. People in phoning a talk radio to discuss a debate shocker.
He couldn't have been more complimentary, and it's posters like you who make posters like me dismiss anyone who has a beef with such matters, because you have found something to complain about in something that didn't happen. It's pathetic.

Your talking bullshit pige. pure and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.