Talksport now (continued)

Blue Hefner said:
blue underpants said:
DCIAC
Where have they got this Stokie/rag from, worse than Irani, RIIAC

Care to expand on what exactly he has said?
I have heard him a few times now and all he does is lick the rag arse even though he is a Stokie, mind he is on the Brazil show so i suppose its part of his contract
Wilkins on this morning and not one mention of Wee Davey, must be a first

blue underpants said:
Blue Hefner said:
blue underpants said:
DCIAC
Where have they got this Stokie/rag from, worse than Irani, RIIAC

I have heard him a few times now and all he does is lick the rag arse even though he is a Stokie, mind he is on the Brazil show so i suppose its part of his contract
He did though mention he thought we had more than a chance v Barca, and praised our performance from Saturday.
As for Cork. He is a declared Stoke fan and says so on a regular basis. Not like he's hiding who he supports or having multiple teams like balloon head gough.

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Blue Hefner said:
He did though mention he thought we had more than a chance v Barca, and praised our performance from Saturday.
As for Cork. He is a declared Stoke fan and says so on a regular basis. Not like he's hiding who he supports or having multiple teams like balloon head gough.
DCIAC1, RIIAC and DCIAC2 all have more clubs than Tiger Woods in fairness Pige. DCIAC2, despite being constantly claiming to be an Oatcake has often referred to the rags as "us" on Brazil's show.

Heard Wilkins being quite complimentary about us though - was on the school run and even young Master Bow chipped in with a "my word!"

strongbowholic said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
DCIAC1, RIIAC and DCIAC2 all have more clubs than Tiger Woods in fairness Pige. DCIAC2, despite being constantly claiming to be an Oatcake has often referred to the rags as "us" on Brazil's show.

Heard Wilkins being quite complimentary about us though - was on the school run and even young Master Bow chipped in with a "my word!"
I was on the school run too. Who are DC's one and two?
Cork was on on Sat or Sun and he was talking about Stoke as though he attends and was going down memory lane about times gone by when they were shit, like when we do on here in a cynical, piss taking kind of way now that they're relatively successful. Don't bother with the breakfast show enough to have ever heard him refer to United as 'us', though i'll take your word for it.

The trouble with Talkshite presenters is that yes, they may well support a club that isn't manure, but they seem to come within a Rizla paper in second place.
This is the paradox that baffles me most, because I know fans of pretty much every team you can think of, and not one of them would urinate on $old Trafford if it was ablaze.
They are football Marmite - you either support them, or you want to see al-Qaeda come a-calling.
Yet this bizarre station manages to find a bunch of inept imbeciles who have a soft spot for them that nobody else in the entire universe shares.
It truly is a phenomenon worthy of investigation.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The trouble with Talkshite presenters is that yes, they may well support a club that isn't manure, but they seem to come within a Rizla paper in second place.
This is the paradox that baffles me most, because I know fans of pretty much every team you can think of, and not one of them would urinate on $old Trafford if it was ablaze.
They are football Marmite - you either support them, or you want to see al-Qaeda come a-calling.
Yet this bizarre station manages to find a bunch of inept imbeciles who have a soft spot for them that nobody else in the entire universe shares.
I agree with that, but only with some of them, and it's usually the guests/guest presenters. You won't find Durham, Jacobs, Hawksbee, Quinn, Bingham, Cundy and probably a few others I can't think of bigging up United. They are all openly staunch supporters of their respective teams. Saggers has never stated who he supports before, and does usually favourably talk of United but other than him it is usually the guests and guest presenters.

Spot on Fetlocks, i would love to sit in on the job interviews for talkshite, it must be a truly bizarre process

Yep. Fans of other teams used to seem to have a soft spot for City because they hated manyoo.

Gone now. We are the big bad wolf.

blue underpants said:
Spot on Fetlocks, i would love to sit in on the job interviews for talkshite, it must be a truly bizarre process

'Well I must say - I think your interview has gone really well.
You have demonstrated a complete lack of sport in general, and of football in particular.
It is obvious to myself and the rest of the interviewing panel that there is nothing other than an impressive vacuum between your ears.
We were particularly taken by your utter lack of any personality whatsoever, yet still you managed to convey the fact that you were incredibly annoying despite possessing all the presence of damp cardboard.
You are just the kind of person we are looking for.
Just one last question before we offer you the chance to bore listeners shitless with your abject stupidity - just which football team do you support?'

'Oh, erm, well - they play in red and white, but stripey like Newcastle - oh no, it's on the tip of my tongue - that's it - Stoke.
Stoke United'.

'Er, are you sure you don't mean Stoke City?'

'Oh yeah - that's them - Stoke City - I have been a massive fan ever since they started doing those long throw-in thingys that are so creative.
I love Ryan Shawcross - he is the best defender I have seen since Quinton Fortune, who played for my next-bestest team, who are Manchester United. One day I'm going to watch them play live, if it isn't on Sky, of course, and if there's nothing good on the telly that night.

'Congratulations - the gig is yours - can you start Monday?'

Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:
Pigeonho said:

I was on the school run too. Who are DC's one and two?
Cork was on on Sat or Sun and he was talking about Stoke as though he attends and was going down memory lane about times gone by when they were shit, like when we do on here in a cynical, piss taking kind of way now that they're relatively successful. Don't bother with the breakfast show enough to have ever heard him refer to United as 'us', though i'll take your word for it.
Typo on my part! Gough - doesn't even begin with a C so wasn't even a need to differentiate :))

Word of warning kids - Strongbow wrecks your brain.

No crime in supporting a football team in fairness to DCIAC but always suspicious of anyone who either tries to hide who they really support (e.g. the old advice to commentators to claim allegiance to a low league club) and/or those who support multiple teams.

Just wonder why he doesn't think he can be honest about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.