Talksport now (continued)

The Flash said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:
A lot of the papers and the BBC followed the same path yesterday - now saying it's our title to lose - see how they've flipped it? That way they get to be negative about the most thrilling team in the league.

In fairness when you are a best-priced 5/4 favourite for anything, then you usually do need to fuck up on an epic scale to lose.
The title is in our own hands - if we win our remaining fixtures then we will be champions, so technically they are not wrong.

No, I totally agree. It simply surprised me how, to a man, the press all said the same thing right after watching us dismantle Arsenal.

I'm just enjoying the sea change in the media mate - twelve years ago they were wondering if we could scrape a draw at Edgeley Park, now they are acknowledging us as a shoe-in for the Premiership before Crimbo.
Unbelievable Jeff.

The Flash said:
In fairness when you are a best-priced 5/4 favourite for anything, then you usually do need to fuck up on an epic scale to lose.
The title is in our own hands - if we win our remaining fixtures then we will be champions, so technically they are not wrong.

No, I totally agree. It simply surprised me how, to a man, the press all said the same thing right after watching us dismantle Arsenal.

I'm just enjoying the sea change in the media mate - twelve years ago they were wondering if we could scrape a draw at Edgeley Park, now they are acknowledging us as a shoe-in for the Premiership before Crimbo.
Unbelievable Jeff.

Indeed. Lest we forget those awful nights in the railway end.

The Flash said:

Unbelievable Jeff.

Unbelievable indeed adding to that we've just drawn Barcelona and most of us are saying great draw yet most of the Barcelona fans will be moaning about their luck at getting us.

Pigeonho said:
Andy J tipping us to beat Barca over the course of the tie.
Arsenal being tipped to get knocked out.

Imagine that
Us beating Barca, Arse beating BM and Real Madrid going out

The Pink Panther said:
Pigeonho said:
Andy J tipping us to beat Barca over the course of the tie.
Arsenal being tipped to get knocked out.

Imagine that
Us beating Barca, Arse beating BM and Real Madrid going out
We really would have to start believing we could go all the way if that happened. It's nigh on impossible though that Shalke will beat RM.

The Flash said:
A lot of the papers and the BBC followed the same path yesterday - now saying it's our title to lose - see how they've flipped it? That way they get to be negative about the most thrilling team in the league.

Being 5/4 favourite does not imply that you need to fuck up on an epic scale to lose! It means it's roughly 50/50. According to the bookies, roughly 50% of the time we will win the league from this position with this team, and roughly 50% of the time we won't. Hardly implies a fuck up on an epic scale if we don't win it.

Having said that, I'm surprised you can get odds of 5/4 on us winning it. Improve our away form to 50% of our home form and we should win it comfortably.

blue underpants said:
DCIAC
Where have they got this Stokie/rag from, worse than Irani, RIIAC

Definitely on a par with Herr Cunto....the worst of fat head's guests by a mile.

DCIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.