Talksport now (continued)

mat said:
manimanc said:
Would that be john cross the arsenal fan?
I expect a balanced and fair analysis then, no blinkers on and no bullshit.

He is and doesn't hide it on twitter.

I once actually heard him say on Talkshite that disliked City. He did try to balance it a bit by saying he liked our fans but he simply hates City as a club. No chance of any impartial reporting from this bitter little fuck.

Dippers wank fest at the mo.

I'm sure we dicked the league leaders on Saturday or did i dream it?

mat said:

Been listening to it myself. He did predict the league is ours based on our home form after Saturday's result, but said away form will be what loses it for us, which is in direct reflection of what we say on here.
Liverpool were always going to get reviews after that yesterday, especially now it's cost AVB his job.

Pigeonho said:
mat said:

Been listening to it myself. He did predict the league is ours based on our home form after Saturday's result, but said away form will be what loses it for us, which is in direct reflection of what we say on here.
Liverpool were always going to get reviews after that yesterday, especially now it's cost AVB his job.

'Spose so with AVB being the big story.

Pigeonho said:
mat said:

But is it a brilliant performance from Liverpool or an abject abysmal showing from Tottenham
We stuck six past Spurs and all we heard was how bad they were, not how good we were, same vs Norwich and pretty much the same vs Arsenal

The Flash said:
A lot of the papers and the BBC followed the same path yesterday - now saying it's our title to lose - see how they've flipped it? That way they get to be negative about the most thrilling team in the league.

In fairness when you are a best-priced 5/4 favourite for anything, then you usually do need to fuck up on an epic scale to lose.
The title is in our own hands - if we win our remaining fixtures then we will be champions, so technically they are not wrong.

The Flash said:
A lot of the papers and the BBC followed the same path yesterday - now saying it's our title to lose - see how they've flipped it? That way they get to be negative about the most thrilling team in the league.
Depends how you see it. I mean looking at it, it is a true statement that it's our title to lose because if we sort our away form out and maintain our home form, we will win it. The same was said about United last season, that it was theirs to lose. It's not a dig at the club, it's how it is.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:

In fairness when you are a best-priced 5/4 favourite for anything, then you usually do need to fuck up on an epic scale to lose.
The title is in our own hands - if we win our remaining fixtures then we will be champions, so technically they are not wrong.

No, I totally agree. It simply surprised me how, to a man, the press all said the same thing right after watching us dismantle Arsenal.

The Flash said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:

No, I totally agree. It simply surprised me how, to a man, the press all said the same thing right after watching us dismantle Arsenal.
Because it's the truth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.