Talksport now (continued)

Pigeonho said:
big blueballs said:
raghunter57 said:
Mike Graham is a star and so pro City which begs the question, is he a blue at heart?
Don't be so quick to think he is pro City....he slagged us for signing Yaya and Silva saying he had never heard of them, not world class performers etc..etc this was on a show with Mike Parry...it can be found on you tube as I think a blue phoned in and ripped him a new one, also Mike Parry gets blamed for saying it and it wasn't him it was Mike Graham...so don't be fooled, to be pro City suits what ever his agenda is at the minute, it will change with our circumstances you can be sure of that
You sure that was him? I thought that was Parry and the Norwich-supporting journo with the wrinkly old face who does SSN paper review? (unless that's Mike Graham).

it was defo Graham i remember it well

modgeblue said:
Pigeonho said:
big blueballs said:
Don't be so quick to think he is pro City....he slagged us for signing Yaya and Silva saying he had never heard of them, not world class performers etc..etc this was on a show with Mike Parry...it can be found on you tube as I think a blue phoned in and ripped him a new one, also Mike Parry gets blamed for saying it and it wasn't him it was Mike Graham...so don't be fooled, to be pro City suits what ever his agenda is at the minute, it will change with our circumstances you can be sure of that
You sure that was him? I thought that was Parry and the Norwich-supporting journo with the wrinkly old face who does SSN paper review? (unless that's Mike Graham).

I remember that interview well as I actually pulled over to the side of the road to listen to it properly.
Mike Parry was the one who said nobody had ever heard of Yaya & Silva - when speaking to the Blue who phoned in
and gave Parry both barrels! The who segment was about us not spending our money wisely and making signings that were
'under whelming'. Parry tried hard to get stuck right into us that day without a shadow of a doubt.

TGR said:
modgeblue said:
Pigeonho said:

I remember that interview well as I actually pulled over to the side of the road to listen to it properly.
Mike Parry was the one who said nobody had ever heard of Yaya & Silva - when speaking to the Blue who phoned in
and gave Parry both barrels! The who segment was about us not spending our money wisely and making signings that were
'under whelming'. Parry tried hard to get stuck right into us that day without a shadow of a doubt.
Everyone knows you take anything Parry says with a pinch of salt. This is a guy who wants wing mirrors on horses. Anything he says is a 100% wind up. Course he had heard of Yaya and Silva.

Pigeonho said:
TGR said:
modgeblue said:

Everyone knows you take anything Parry says with a pinch of salt. This is a guy who wants wing mirrors on horses. Anything he says is a 100% wind up. Course he had heard of Yaya and Silva.

It wasn't Parry, it was Graham, and he was being serious.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
TGR said:

You sure? I remember the clip too and thought it was Parry? If it wasn't Parry who said it he definitely agreed with it, at which point the entire thing, to me, was just a wind up.

Pigeonho said:
stony said:
Pigeonho said:

You sure? I remember the clip too and thought it was Parry? If it wasn't Parry who said it he definitely agreed with it, at which point the entire thing, to me, was just a wind up.

100% Graham.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:43 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5tEL5QJziE[/youtube]

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:

100% Graham.

-- Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:43 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5tEL5QJziE[/youtube]
On the wind up and Steve, as good as he was to listen to, fell for it. In the tone of Parry's voice 'hardly one of the great stellaaaarrr players' and Graham saying 'no', flatly, when asked if he'd heard of a double champions league winner, you can tell they're on the wind up!

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:

100% Graham.

That clips gold PMSL

Kirkstall Blue said:
stony said:
Pigeonho said:

100% Graham.

That clips gold PMSL

When its all said and done I actually like Mike Parry. At least he's real.

Mike Parry is a legend, he's complete tool, I love this clip:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWWx2FEzuE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.