Talksport now (continued)

Just caught a little bit of this afternoons show..all about suarez and his new 200k per week deal.
So i take it because they have the istreee laaa that they dont get the same level of shite that has been thrown at us about ruining football etc...Just heard that the red and white ribbons are being prepared for the dippers as they believe the trophy is going back to anfield...take suarez out of that team and they are mediocre..Talk sport wankers as per usual..

Wellsaid.... we spend £200,000pw on a player and we're discussed like we're some criminals.

Liverpool do it and they seem to be celebrating this.

Hypocritical bastards

Why Always Ste said:
Wellsaid.... we spend £200,000pw on a player and we're discussed like we're some criminals.

Liverpool do it and they seem to be celebrating this.

Hypocritical bastards
wrong, we spend 80,000 a week and they make out its 200,000 and that we're criminals.

Other half is listening that Warm up show with Johnny Vaughan. They were on about rules about vermin running onto the pitch after a squirrel ran on at QPR. I've just messaged them and said " The last time vermin ran onto the pitch at the Etihad Stadium, City beat them 4-1.

AntiUnited said:
I'm no cynic said:
AntiUnited said:
Lol the show that is on right now what in the actual fuk is this mess??? i just dont get it...
Sounds like a crowded pub where everyone is jabbering away at the same time.

lol ye spot on !

How do you listen to it? On the web?
I have it on satelite radio in my truck, not sure if I get it in the hoose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.