Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
why the dig at pellers,he is not failing moyes style

Because Gough is a fucking idiot. I can't believe he actually said that "Pelligrini has won the CC, and they're favourites for the title, but just like Moyes he's still unproven" The man is a fucking idiot.

stony said:
karen7 said:

Because Gough is a fucking idiot. I can't believe he actually said that "Pelligrini has won the CC, and they're favourites for the title, but just like Moyes he's still unproven" The man is a fucking idiot.

#DGIAC.

A quick shout out to RIIAC. He blocked me on Twitter the other day. As usual he was on about getting home to his lucky sofa for "the biggest game in football". All I replied was #riiac. Grumpy twat.

karen7 said:
Exactly this.
What is the comparison you were making Darren between Moyes and Pellegrini?
United have gone backwards under Moyes. With Pellers we've won the CC cup and are in the running to win the Prem.
What point were you trying to make?

Len Rum said:
karen7 said:
Exactly this.
What is the comparison you were making Darren between Moyes and Pellegrini?
United have gone backwards under Moyes. With Pellers we've won the CC cup and are in the running to win the Prem.
What point were you trying to make?
He's hoping you would phone in to say just that - that is his point.

Goldstein currently screeching for Moyes to be sacked. Baiting the hook beautifully for pissed up rags to boost their phone bills.

Caught a bit of Collymore earlier (can't listen to him for any length of time as his voice grates) and he was getting stuck into Rooney. Sounds like the station overlords have handed down a memo saying 'OK, the gloves are off, nothing is off limits......go get the cunts'.

Their pure shiteness on the pitch is enough for me, they can't hide from the truth as much as they'd like to sweep it under the rug ;)

It's satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.