Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
mcmanus said:
Jacobs all ready twisting the knife.
This Ogden fella now questioning who United think they are in their belief they will sign big players. he likened them to some golfer in the early 90's, Baker-Finch?. Something about winning something and then going catastrophically down hill. Lol.

Jacobs can be a right mithering twat about Chelsea, smug when they win and a child when they lose.

However I get the sense he's loving manyoo being shit. He asked 'would an opposing team get 3 penalties if Ferguson was still there?'

Pigeonho said:
mcmanus said:
This Ogden fella now questioning who United think they are in their belief they will sign big players. he likened them to some golfer in the early 90's, Baker-Finch?. Something about winning something and then going catastrophically down hill. Lol.

Ian Baker-Finch. He was an Australian golfer who was pretty good, but overnight got the yips and was embarrassingly bad until he retired shortly after. Was a real mental thing he couldnt overcome. Won the US Open from memory.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
mcmanus said:

Ian Baker-Finch. He was an Australian golfer who was pretty good, but overnight got the yips and was embarrassingly bad until he retired shortly after. Was a real mental thing he couldnt overcome. Won the US Open from memory.
Cheers mate, that's the guy.

Mcmanus, Jacobs is a proper mard arse when it comes to Chelsea, but I do think he plays on it a bit. He's funny though. They both are, actually, one of the better shows on here without the usual good cop/bad cop nonsense. You are right too, they are definitely loving the downfall.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
mcmanus said:

He won the british open mate then as you say he went into free fall....From a major winner to club standard within a few years of that victory..

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:

Cheers mate, that's the guy.

Mcmanus, Jacobs is a proper mard arse when it comes to Chelsea, but I do think he plays on it a bit. He's funny though. They both are, actually, one of the better shows on here without the usual good cop/bad cop nonsense. You are right too, they are definitely loving the downfall.

H&J is quality especially Hawksbee.

I also like Adrian Durham (tin hat) because I know what he's up to. Wind up merchant and good at it.

I don't take it seriously.

malg said:
Mourinho getting slaughtered by Cross, but Warnock giving the managers view - backing him up basically.

Rags have been slaughtered.

Oh, and Warnock, when talking about the Rags winning the league last season 'we were lucky.......not us, I mean united were lucky'. Freudian slip there fella!

Dominic "I'm a Stoke fan I am" Cork has got previous for that too.

Durham will be getting his fishing lines ready for his show...
Cockney dave and brummie steve will be chomping like fuck after...
Pure comedy gold coming right up folks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.