Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
big blueballs said:
rowarta said:
I thought the hack was spooney
the ex radio one dj. He's a Liverpool fan.
I knew I recognised that voice but couldn't think who he was.....

I've been thinking its him for a few weeks and just wikki'd it....et Voila!

Manx Blue said:
raghunter57 said:
Some Hack doing the papers has completely ruined the Boiled Bollock just now after he told B.B the Rags team out the other night against us cost more than City..............................the silence was priceless and straight into a break.
This first 20 years are the worst Brazil..................................oh and the Hack is a self confessed Cockney Rag himself.

The cockney going under the name of Jonathan Joseph?....It's DJ Spoony who used to do 606, and he's a Liverpool fan, not a rag.

Sorry........

raghunter57 said:
Manx Blue said:
raghunter57 said:
Some Hack doing the papers has completely ruined the Boiled Bollock just now after he told B.B the Rags team out the other night against us cost more than City..............................the silence was priceless and straight into a break.
This first 20 years are the worst Brazil..................................oh and the Hack is a self confessed Cockney Rag himself.

The cockney going under the name of Jonathan Joseph?....It's DJ Spoony who used to do 606, and he's a Liverpool fan, not a rag.

Sorry........

And so you should boy...DETENTION!

raghunter57 said:
Manx Blue said:
raghunter57 said:

Sorry........
You're obviously not that good a 'rag hunter', mate ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
raghunter57 said:
Manx Blue said:

Sorry........
I'm sure Ric, if asked nicely, will change his name to 'Rag/DipperHunter57'. You do have to ask nicely though. ;-)

Pigeonho said:
raghunter57 said:
Sorry........
I'm sure Ric, if asked nicely, will change his name to 'Rag/DipperHunter57'. You do have to ask nicely though. ;-)

It is old age on my part Pidge and by the way good morning............................................

raghunter57 said:
Pigeonho said:

It is old age on my part Pidge and by the way good morning............................................
This is progress. ;-)
Morning fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.