Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny on the spot said:
Pearce having a go at his first TS wind up: football kits should be all-in-one and skin tight. Pervert.
He doesn't have the charisma to pull off such a wind up, he should also be reminded that Cameroon attempted to wear these at the 02 or 06 world cup, and were told they weren't allowed. (might have been an african nations tournament, thinking about it)

Pigeonho said:
johnny on the spot said:
Pearce having a go at his first TS wind up: football kits should be all-in-one and skin tight. Pervert.
He doesn't have the charisma to pull off such a wind up, he should also be reminded that Cameroon attempted to wear these at the 02 or 06 world cup, and were told they weren't allowed. (might have been an african nations tournament, thinking about it)

I am surprised no-one has gone for a skin tight top would make defenders grabbing your shirt much more difficult, international teams have done it in Rugby for years. I would imagine it would reduce merchandise sales a bit though!

Pigeonho said:
johnny on the spot said:

Was it not vests they weren't allowed to wear?

SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:
johnny on the spot said:

It was an all in one kit, not a full suit like Pearce is suggesting, it was a like a half-onsie!

Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:

It was an all in one kit, not a full suit like Pearce is suggesting, it was a like a half-onsie!

Maybe it's the one your on about,but also had no sleeves,I thought it was just a vest,but it was deffo Cameroon and it was a World Cup.

without a dream said:
Pigeonho said:
johnny on the spot said:

I am surprised no-one has gone for a skin tight top would make defenders grabbing your shirt much more difficult, international teams have done it in Rugby for years. I would imagine it would reduce merchandise sales a bit though!

Commercial suicide. The vast majority of replica shirts are worn by men with beer bellies and big tits. They'd look like proper cunts in a skin tight top and would stick to wearing their old shirts.

stony said:
without a dream said:
Pigeonho said:

Commercial suicide. The vast majority of replica shirts are worn by men with beer bellies and big tits. They'd look like proper cunts in a skin tight top and would stick to wearing their old shirts.
Think the Spurs Kappa kits, circs 08/09

SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Maybe it's the one your on about,but also had no sleeves,I thought it was just a vest,but it was deffo Cameroon and it was a World Cup.

I just had a look for the one you mean,it's fuckin horrible....the vest I'm on about was banned at the japan World Cup,because no sleeves meant the fifa logo couldn't be on the arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.