Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
Not sure who is on now but he has been quite nice about us
Had to check i had talksport on

Ian Danter and Alvin Martin. So much better than that numbskull Gough.

Just got the definitive view of the midweek sendings off from Ray Parlour. Dimichelis deserved to be sent off but the Arsenal keeper didn't. Debate over.

It appears "our Brian" has his own show at last - the only downside is that it's all about egg-chasing :-P

Never thought I'd hear 'tautology' uttered on air by a talk-shite presenter....

Wreckless Alec said:
Just got the definitive view of the midweek sendings off from Ray Parlour. Dimichelis deserved to be sent off but the Arsenal keeper didn't. Debate over.

And of course, Way's not at all biased, is he.

Weally.

Wreckless Alec said:

To be honest I think Parlour is about the best ex-pro pundit on Talkshite, usually pretty unbiased... don't recall him slagging us off like most!

dario2739 said:
Wreckless Alec said:

To be honest I think Parlour is about the best ex-pro pundit on Talkshite, usually pretty unbiased... don't recall him slagging us off like most!

Really? I think he ranks second in the inarticulate ex-footballer stakes, behind Tony Cascarino. The pair of them can barely string together a comprehensible sentence without choking on their lack of grasp of the language. Shocking, Jeff.

Fucki me..Happened to catch a bit with the fat **** this morning.

Wanking over the stability that Shreks contract has brought to the club..It showed in their performance on Saturday.

Palace..they were playing Palace you fucking morons!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucki me..Happened to catch a bit with the fat **** this morning.

Wanking over the stability that Shreks contract has brought to the club..It showed in their performance on Saturday.

Palace..they were playing Palace you fucking morons!!!

and they needed a penalty to help them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.