Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Ian Danter is on Wembley Way today with that rag Matt Holland talking to fans.

Keep it nice now Blues.

I'm not a great believer in the "agenda" but the one-eyed coverage today is scandalous - there only seems to be one team in it and you can hear the hysterical support for Sunderland in every word.
It is truly a joke of a radio station!

Driving listening between 1.00-1.50, all Sunderland, reports, interviews, nostalgia, opinions etc, only mentioned us to confirm who Sunderland are/were playing, they must be gutted.

MikeDoylevrsRags said:
Driving listening between 1.00-1.50, all Sunderland, reports, interviews, nostalgia, opinions etc, only mentioned us to confirm who Sunderland are/were playing, they must be gutted.
Why have they and the media in general forgot what a wonderful set of fans we have at CITY.

Sunderland fan on now and I haven't got a fucking clue what he is saying. They really should provide translators for people from the provinces.

stony said:
Sunderland fan on now and I haven't got a fucking clue what he is saying. They really should provide translators for people from the provinces.

Glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't understand a word of it. Just as a side point Sky were on a par with Talkshite today for rather obvious bias against us today.

Absolutely appalling.

Winner of this years 'Most Politically Correct Man" Rodders "I've only had three bottle of shiraz" Marsh, has just been on bigging us up.
He was positively salivating over the Toure and Nasri goals.

bluesking said:
stony said:

Glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't understand a word of it. Just as a side point Sky were on a par with Talkshite today for rather obvious bias against us today.

Absolutely appalling.
Thought it was just my Yank hearing. If you 2 couldn't understand him, no way in hell I could've.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.