Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SingBlueSilva said:
bluesking said:
stony said:
Sunderland fan on now and I haven't got a fucking clue what he is saying. They really should provide translators for people from the provinces.

Glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't understand a word of it. Just as a side point Sky were on a par with Talkshite today for rather obvious bias against us today.

Absolutely appalling.
Thought it was just my Yank hearing. If you 2 couldn't understand him, no way in hell I could've.

I'm normally pretty good with regional accents . I've worked all over the country and could never understand why my workmates struggled to understand what was being said to them, I usually ended up translating for them. But even I was stumped with that fella. I'm sure most of it was gibberish. The last minute was funny. He waffled on for a bit, before Collymore cut him off and said "that was whoever from Sunderland" he obviously hadn't understood a fucking word of what he'd just said.

Russ Hargreaves has been incredibly pro City throughout the night.
Looking forward to Jason Cindy and his side kick tonight.
Bollock and Warcock struggle to put a decent word as we speak. It must be killing them both.
They pass a few plus points and get off the City subject sharpish.
Oh well Talksport will have to get used to our future success.

Boiled bollock doesn't seem to think there's much in the pardue headbut
His take on it is it's the hull players fault for pushing him.

The Talking Scrotum is on now defending Pardew 'it's all the media's fault - it's all hysteria'.
You mean the media like the station who pays your fucking wages, and the one that ran with the incident as it's lead story this morning ahead of yesterday's cup final?
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'irony', you fucking fat, braindead waste of DNA?
'But Gattuso did it to Joe Jordan and only got a four game ban'.
Yes - because he was a player, not a manager, you utter fucking vegetable.
If this **** was on a life support machine, they would have turned his ventilator off years ago.
Now it's moved on to 'darkies who should have captained England had they not been injury-prone, crap, black, or all of the above'.
Anything to avoid discussing just who won the season's first silverware.
Oh fuck my life - Warncock - 'when I was at Bramall Lane...'
I'm off to kill myself.

This just gets better - now they are waffling about the Oscars, or 'fillums', if you listen to the scrotum.
Worncock's utter gem ' 12 years a slave - what a depressing film'.
The key is in the title, you total arse - it's hardly going to be a fucking musical, is it?
Coming up next 'Why has Steve McQueen never managed the England football team?'
'Why is the GPC at the awards?'
Because there's a free bar, you semen stain.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This just gets better - now they are waffling about the Oscars, or 'fillums', if you listen to the scrotum.
Worncock's utter gem ' 12 years a slave - what a depressing film'.
The key is in the title, you total arse - it's hardly going to be a fucking musical, is it?
Coming up next 'Why has Steve McQueen never managed the England football team?'
'Why is the GPC at the awards?'
Because there's a free bar, you semen stain.

You have such a way with words nf.Such vocabulary.This one made me chuckle.

Classic Brazil just now.

Talking about the Sol Campbell bollox with John Barnes, he then says:

'.....talking about black players, what about that goal by Yaya yesterday.....'

The yorkshire pudding seems to have managed to not give City any credit at all whilst rueing the missed offside Sunderland opportunity that ended with the Kompany tackle.

One thing worthy of note. We appear to have got through the whole morning without any mention of wee Davy. I thought they'd be all over it as they managed not to lose this weekend ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.