Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got talkshite commentary on and just come to the conclusion that doggymoore is an attention seeking cock.

mat said:
I've got talkshite commentary on and just come to the conclusion that doggymoore is an attention seeking cock.
"this lead at the top of the table is not fake"

Fucking idiot he is, of course it's not fake because they either lead, or they don't.

mat said:

Has it really taken you this long to reach that conclusion?

I fucking hate Collymoron! He says on Call Collymoron, "it's more about you than it is about me" then talks over the callers.

Wanker!

Des Kelly hitting the wank wall along with his circle jerking colleagues.

Caught the press pass on the way home.
They were tearing us a new one "Citys billionaires" the usual etc.
To be fair most of it was warranted but they cant help themselves at times

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Caught the press pass on the way home.
They were tearing us a new one "Citys billionaires" the usual etc.
To be fair most of it was warranted but they cant help themselves at times

Kelly is a RAG!

Jonathan Overend on 606 was full of it.

"City are out of the FA Cup, they're all but out of the Champions' League and they're nine points behind Chelsea."

You could hear the glee in his voice.

Vienna_70 said:
Jonathan Overend on 606 was full of it.

"City are out of the FA Cup, they're all but out of the Champions' League and they're nine points behind Chelsea."

You could hear the glee in his voice.

As much as today was "Typical" City in a bad way, the flip side is that "Typical" City can turn barca over on Wednesday night. My lad is convinced we are going to score at least 3. I can't see it myself but with us you just never know. As for the press they are all wankers with the exception of Martin Samuels who writes balanced fair articles about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.