Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Sky Blue said:
Not bothered with it today. Feel better for it too!

Same here. Gave Sky Sports a miss too and it has done me a world of good. Chanced a glance at the Mail which was surprisingly benign.

I have the Mail App but left that alone as well!

-- Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:43 pm --

blue underpants said:
Brazil, that Pellegrini is a strange looking man when City get beat
Wtf, pot and kettle

0.jpg
Jesus fuckin Christ good job iv had my tea
Wonder what he will look like after 4 days of broadcasting from Cheltenham and been on the piss with his buddy Paddy Power

blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Same here. Gave Sky Sports a miss too and it has done me a world of good. Chanced a glance at the Mail which was surprisingly benign.

blue underpants said:
Wtf, pot and kettle

0.jpg
Wonder what he will look like after 4 days of broadcasting from Cheltenham and been on the piss with his buddy Paddy Power
Probably a good few more shades of yellow I reckon.

blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:
Wreckless Alec said:

blue underpants said:
Wtf, pot and kettle

0.jpg
be6720.jpg

Have no fear, my fellow forumites - I shall be at Prestbury Park for every single race, and if that grotesque hideous fuckpig is foolish enough to venture into the same postcode as me brandishing a microphone, he shall receive the full unfettered Fetlocks reality check experience, especially if all things equine are going pear shaped and the Guinness is flowing.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Have no fear, my fellow forumites - I shall be at Prestbury Park for every single race, and if that grotesque hideous fuckpig is foolish enough to venture into the same postcode as me brandishing a microphone, he shall receive the full unfettered Fetlocks reality check experience, especially if all things equine are going pear shaped and the Guinness is flowing.

Good man.

Dear Mr Fetters,

After that post, I sincerely hope that the fat bollock wanders into you immediate vicinity.

Please report back on your adventures in Gloucestershire.

And good luck.

It's stuff like this makes you very proud of the troops.

Good luck soldier!

Bravo

Have a good few days

He's nailed on for a stroke, minimum. Poor show. Like a lot of morbidly obese people (who are almost as full of excuses as they are of poor food and sugar and empty calories and indolence) they seem to have deceived themselves into thinking a circulatory system designed to shift 150-190lbs (with some built-in redundancy) can cope with being progressively red-lined for twenty years. As for diabetes, high-blood pressure, renal failure, pancreatic conditions, collapsing sternums, perforated abdominal walls, gout, failing hips and knees and their associated surgical costs alongside the crippling cost of drug therapies (that only prolong the destructive behavior) let's continue to go after smokers cos that's easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.