Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetlocks if you do bump into the boiled bollock I should imagine that nugget cork will be next to him
Just one arrow the **** from me mate

Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
raghunter57 said:
And you will always be a Dick and just maybe we will meet one day and you can explain your Snide comments to my face.
You Cnut.

I think pidge was having a laugh mate.
He's unstable this one, should've known better than to have banter with him.
Christ I love this thread its like the whos who of weirdo's and nutters

Pigeonho said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
'The Moston Weasel' has spoken ;-)
I'm a cnut too, whatever that is. Maybe like in Willy Wonka, the vicious knids. I'm a weasel cnut.
Raghunter57 is quality.
:-D
I have always found the use of 'cnut' to be faintly comical. As someone who says '****' more than most I find any attempt to deviate from its use in its purest form a terrible shame, and to my mind, a gratuitous perversion of a truly beautiful word.

Pigeonho said:
I'm a cnut too, whatever that is. Maybe like in Willy Wonka, the vicious knids. I'm a weasel cnut.
Raghunter57 is quality.
I have always found the use of 'cnut' to be faintly comical. As someone who says '****' more than most I find any attempt to deviate from its use in its purest form a terrible shame, and to my mind, a gratuitous perversion of a truly beautiful word.
I get told off at home a lot for it's use, obviously when the kids aren't around. Like if me and Mrs P are in a pub having a meal and someone, for example, trips up and spills their pint I would say 'haha, look at that **** there', and it is then I get told off. It truly is a wonderful word.

Pigeonho said:
Raghunter57 is quality.

Ha ha - reminded me of this beauty (albeit with some poor spelling)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EXqPriuHHI

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:
Raghunter57 is quality.
I get told off at home a lot for it's use, obviously when the kids aren't around. Like if me and Mrs P are in a pub having a meal and someone, for example, trips up and spills their pint I would say 'haha, look at that **** there', and it is then I get told off. It truly is a wonderful word.
I rarely use it in front of my mum (probably half a dozen exceptions in my life) and I think it's fair to say certain work situations preclude its use, but otherwise it's got to be one of my most commonly used nouns in the course of a day.

I often use it as a collective noun to describe a group of people without any pejorative intent eg 'No **** is remotely interested in this"

Sometimes when I feel sorry for someone eg " that poor **** lost all his life savings"

I also use it as a verb fairly frequently too eg "stop cunting around"

As well as its more common use, obviously. By accident or design I've never been out with a girl who was remotely offended by its use, either, which is probably a good thing. Mrs Pige would not approve at first , but I'd win her round with my ready wit and charm in the end ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.