Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Sky Blue said:
Michael Calvin a journo on now wanting Vinny banned for kicking the wall!

Fucking slaphead Patrick Barclay disgusted with Joe Hart's violent conduct and wants him to be done too!...

Calvin is a fucking cock knocker. The potentially leg breaking assault on David Silva doesn't bother him, but the needless and callous attack on an innocent wall has him bristling with faux indignation.
I'd say he should get their priorities right, but it's clear what Mr Calvin's priorities are.
Who does he support btw ?

Millwall I think. Says it all about the dick.

Let's just say he's not a fan of our owners.

Patrick Barclay was saying the rags will have to "bribe" players to get them to sign for the rags.

mat said:
Patrick Barclay was saying the rags will have to "bribe" players to get them to sign for the rags.

I wonder if Patrick Barclay still thinks Januzaj is the best uncapped player in the history of the premier league?

Mourinho getting slaughtered by Cross, but Warnock giving the managers view - backing him up basically.

Rags have been slaughtered.

Oh, and Warnock, when talking about the Rags winning the league last season 'we were lucky.......not us, I mean united were lucky'. Freudian slip there fella!

malg said:
Mourinho getting slaughtered by Cross, but Warnock giving the managers view - backing him up basically.

Rags have been slaughtered.

Oh, and Warnock, when talking about the Rags winning the league last season 'we were lucky.......not us, I mean united were lucky'. Freudian slip there fella!
Yep, WE, the twat

Sky Blue said:

Fucking slaphead Patrick Barclay disgusted with Joe Hart's violent conduct and wants him to be done too!...

Nothing said about Boyd spitting at him? Thought not.
(I didn't think he did tbh but MOTD seemed to want to mention it)

HolisticJim said:
Sky Blue said:

Nothing said about Boyd spitting at him? Thought not.
(I didn't think he did tbh but MOTD seemed to want to mention it)

The bit I couldn't understand and still can't is the leg breaker on Silva. My mates have read about it elsewhere and asked me what it was like. They can't believe its being glossed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.