Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Being on here so much has definitely dumbed me down ;-)

I could of told you that - standards will certainly start to slip if you are on here to much.

I had it on the other day. They had ossie ardilies on talking about spurs. Then with in a minute he was asked how he thought United would do. He seemed flummoxed. I didn't wait for his answer.

its not just Talkshite though, i was listening to the Ryder cup on Radio 5 this afternoon, i think it was GMAC being interviewed, within 30 seconds he was asked "just how important was it having someone like SAF (****) addressing the team" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable at the moment.
Analyzing Rags vs West Ham game, great game , two great sides.
Now giving out sympathetic vibes regarding Rooney and the sending off.
Compare and contrast with their analysis of the sending off (NOT) of Zab vs Chavs.
Next up why is Pellegrini still messing about regarding non selection of Joe.
Unbelievable Jeff!

Len Rum said:
Compare and contrast with their analysis of the sending off (NOT) of Zab vs Chavs.
Unbelievable Jeff!

It's a known fact that Durham idolises Rooney for some reason

He is one of those football fans of a lower league team that can't seem to see past the England side

Hence why he is banging the drum about Joe as well

Len Rum said:
Unbelievable Jeff!
Why are you surprised mate, the twats managed to turn utds thrashing at Leicester into a gerrard /Liverpool debate, they have a huge carpet that is full of utd defeats and city wins that have been swept underneath it..
Just switch it off pal.

Durham and Gough currently using Joe Hart to slag Pellegrini off. Don't bite blues.

My car radio has stopped playing medium wave so im 2 weeks now without TS. My blood pressure is down and urges to kill someone whilst driving have all but disapeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.