Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the call.Top call. I can just imagine Alex demanding his dinner. He is though spot on. I went last night but I had more fun in Mother Mac before the game. The constant whistling of the Barca game killed the competition for me.

P.S 3 runners all wearing lights on there heads have jogged past my house.

I liked your call, Dumarse never changes he will latch on to the smallest mistake and blow it up out of all proportion, like you saying you want to with the PL 10 times before we win the CL. I know what you meant but that arse hole will always jump on something like that.
What people have to remember as well is as a caller as you are making the call he has a team behind him feeding the ginger nut ( no offense against our ginger nuts) all the stats he needs to hit you back. Like that was our lowest attendance in the CL. Not sure if it was or was not have not checked.
But just to say I liked the call.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
bluesoup said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Anyone who missed my rant here is the link. Don't regret calling at all. The fuckers rang me back so cost me 10p probably.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1412175600#

Starts at 20mins 21secs in the first segment.
nice rant but, why do it mate!
I only did it whem the idiot came out with line about sheikh mansour pulling his dosh out..

alex mate they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. we've hurt them, really hurt them, they need rag dominance for income and we've fucking destroyed it. i think any other side to get rich, be good, win titles , but us? they are fucking gutted.

When did CSKA Moscow suddenly become the graveyard for all visiting teams in the Champions League? The way Durham and Gough were talking it was as if every team went there and got turned over. Not only did we beat them away from home last season, they've already lost their opening two home matches of this campaign.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Hats off to you mate, give it em with both barrels, the football world still has no idea of what is it come.
They really don't. It's astonishing really. Must take a lot of mental strength to willfully ignore what's going in front of their eyes.

Cant wait to hear the reaction when the new training ground opens up and the new sponsorship deals get announced.

kippaxblue76 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Hats off to you mate, give it em with both barrels, the football world still has no idea of what is it come.
They really don't. It's astonishing really. Must take a lot of mental strength to willfully ignore what's going in front of their eyes.

Cant wait to hear the reaction when the new training ground opens up and the new sponsorship deals get announced.
Especially as it's a dead cert a load of the sponsors are blue-chip, non Abu Dhabi companies.

I think these next three months the rest of footballing support is finally going to wake up to the scope of the 'project'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.