Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
Jamie Carragher just rang in and shit Gough up, not as bad as what he did to Durham 7 years ago but he wasn't happy with some of Goughs comments, couldn't understand half of what Carragher was saying though, he comes across as a right Scouser on radio

Please enlighten us.

What did Carragher say? At least, what you could understand.
At first I didn't realise it was Carragher and wasn't paying much attention just thought it was another candle waver then Durham started laughing at Gough for agreeing with Carragher when before he said the complete opposite...typical Gough the shithouse...think it was all about Liverpool players in the past playing off against each othr to get more money and better contracts and Carragher disagreed so phoned up
Started off about Sturridges new 150 grand a week contract and then got out of hand, Durham said to Carragher ''you wanted to get the boxing gloves out on me at Melwood you'v let Gough off lightly'' as I said though Carragher is hard to understand on radio

blue underpants said:
Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
Jamie Carragher just rang in and shit Gough up, not as bad as what he did to Durham 7 years ago but he wasn't happy with some of Goughs comments, couldn't understand half of what Carragher was saying though, he comes across as a right Scouser on radio

Please enlighten us.

At first I didn't realise it was Carragher and wasn't paying much attention just thought it was another candle waver then Durham started laughing at Gough for agreeing with Carragher when before he said the complete opposite...typical Gough the shithouse...think it was all about Liverpool players in the past playing off against each othr to get more money and better contracts and Carragher disagreed so phoned up
Started off about Sturridges new 150 grand a week contract and then got out of hand, Durham said to Carragher ''you wanted to get the boxing gloves out on me at Melwood you'v let Gough off lightly'' as I said though Carragher is hard to understand on radio

All a bunch of wankers blir one and all.

blue underpants said:
Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:

Please enlighten us.

Thanks for that, Underpants.

Collymoron tonight: "Is it time to give YaYa a rest and play Frank Lampard instead?

Fucking hell, Stan, Frank at his best was never the player YaYa is, and he certainly isn't up to replacing him like-for-like now.

And his caller of the day was a City fan, who apparently said that YaYa is a luxury player.

Vienna_70 said:
Collymoron tonight: "Is it time to give YaYa a rest and play Frank Lampard instead?

Fucking hell, Stan, Frank at his best was never the player YaYa is, and he certainly isn't up to replacing him like-for-like now.

And his caller of the day was a City fan, who apparently said that YaYa is a luxury player.
Lampard was an unbelievable player at his best. Different, but on the same level as Yaya. I have flipflopped about who is better, but Lampard has done it more often on the biggest stage and that gives him the edge. Villa away probably not the game to rest him, but nothing wrong with giving Yaya a rest in a home game as long as you are not resting Kompany or Silva at the same time.

Vienna_70 said:

IT WASNT ME!!!!!

Vienna_70 said:

One of the most blinkered posts I have ever read on this site, and that takes some doing.

Lampard has done what Yaya did last season for most of his career, Frank Lampard is probably the best Premier League midfielder of his generation and I would have loved him here the last 6 years.

Bilboblue said:
Vienna_70 said:

One of the most blinkered posts I have ever read on this site, and that takes some doing.

Lampard has done what Yaya did last season for most of his career, Frank Lampard is probably the best Premier League midfielder of his generation and I would have loved him here the last 6 years.

Lampard is now a 30 min player

Bilboblue said:
Vienna_70 said:

Not exactly the same, because Lampard has had the luxury of playing in a 3 man midfield for most of his career with less defensive responsibility. For the early part of his career Lamaprd has also had better midfield partners. The difference for me is that Lampard has shone in the CL and scored goals in CL finals. Yaya despite winning the CL has not had the same impact as Lampard there and ultimately that is the highest level of club football. Scholes is the best of his generation for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.