Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
kippaxblue76 said:
They really don't. It's astonishing really. Must take a lot of mental strength to willfully ignore what's going in front of their eyes.

Cant wait to hear the reaction when the new training ground opens up and the new sponsorship deals get announced.
Especially as it's a dead cert a load of the sponsors are blue-chip, non Abu Dhabi companies.

I think these next three months the rest of footballing support is finally going to wake up to the scope of the 'project'.

Is that for certain Gordon ? I was quite looking forward to the bridge being sponsored by the Abu Dhabi tourist board and watching Gill and co foam at the mouth.

stony said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Cant wait to hear the reaction when the new training ground opens up and the new sponsorship deals get announced.
Especially as it's a dead cert a load of the sponsors are blue-chip, non Abu Dhabi companies.

I think these next three months the rest of footballing support is finally going to wake up to the scope of the 'project'.

Is that for certain Gordon ? I was quite looking forward to the bridge being sponsored by the Abu Dhabi tourist board and watching Gill and co foam at the mouth.
I think the bridge is being sponsored by Abu Dhabi Tourist Board (UK) Ltd.

stony said:

I think the bridge is being sponsored by Abu Dhabi Tourist Board (UK) Ltd.

i was hoping to get firwood carpets on there, i'll probably be out bid :)

anyone hear the lad on the way home from the match on Tuesday? think it was Shaun?, same lad who went on about Demichaelis being a foot-ball-er, quality call about the sending off that never was.

Has Durham and the thick Yarkshire twat devoted an hour to the Spurs empty seats and lack of atmosphere apart from the Turkish fans yet?

Jamie Carragher just rang in and shit Gough up, not as bad as what he did to Durham 7 years ago but he wasn't happy with some of Goughs comments, couldn't understand half of what Carragher was saying though, he comes across as a right Scouser on radio

blue underpants said:
Jamie Carragher just rang in and shit Gough up, not as bad as what he did to Durham 7 years ago but he wasn't happy with some of Goughs comments, couldn't understand half of what Carragher was saying though, he comes across as a right Scouser on radio

Please enlighten us.

What did Carragher say? At least, what you could understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.