Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the 2nd time he has started this discussion about jimmy,it was when he played for england and got his 50th cap last time
I'm not buying his i really like him comments,there is so much wrong with the england team yet he picks jimmy
Grade A twat

blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
Interview with Jimmy Milner coming up on Durham, also having a right go at Keane now

Any idea what time jimmy is on?
Sorry didn't quite catch the time but I should imagine it will be after 5 when he's finished demolishing Keane!

I listened from 4:00 until about 5:20 and I thought it was a very poor show tonight.

Durham opened with something like, "After admitting he deliberately injured Alf Inge Haaland, should Roy Keane even be in football?"

He asked this question once more about ten minutes later and that was all we heard about it.

Though they talked about über****'s book a fair bit and took a couple of calls on him, the discussion increasingly centred around Kevin Pietersen and his book. Surely this had nothing to do with the fact that KP is a guest on Drivetime on Thursday, did it? In fact, they way they were plugging the book, you'd think talkshite was on commission.

When I got back into the car at around 6:20, they were still discussing Pietersen, this time with saggy.

So, basically, Durham's opening gambit on whether Keane should be in football at all was only mentioned twice.

Pathetic, Adrian.

Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
Any idea what time jimmy is on?
Sorry didn't quite catch the time but I should imagine it will be after 5 when he's finished demolishing Keane!

I listened from 4:00 until about 5:20 and I thought it was a very poor show tonight.

Durham opened with something like, "After admitting he deliberately injured Alf Inge Haaland, should Roy Keane even be in football?"

He asked this question once more about ten minutes later and that was all we heard about it.

Though they talked about über****'s book a fair bit and took a couple of calls on him, the discussion increasingly centred around Kevin Pietersen and his book. Surely this had nothing to do with the fact that KP is a guest on Drivetime on Thursday, did it? In fact, they way they were plugging the book, you'd think talkshite was on commission.

When I got back into the car at around 6:20, they were still discussing Pietersen, this time with saggy.

So, basically, Durham's opening gambit on whether Keane should be in football at all was only mentioned twice.

Pathetic, Adrian.
Summed up to a 'T'
Should'v gone to town on Keane but didn't

blue underpants said:
Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:

Pathetic, Adrian.
Summed up to a 'T'
Should'v gone to town on Keane but didn't

Because they were too busy plugging their own show and station. Upon reflection, I think they only used Keane to lure listeners in, so that they could promote Thursday's show and Pietersen's appearance on it to a wider audience.

It's Durham and Goughs Kevin Petersen show again, all fuckin Yesterday, all Tonight and then they'v got the man on live tomorrow
It's switched off

I didn't really have strong feelings about Peiterson either way until the last two afternoons constant airbrushing of him by Gough and Durham

mcmanus said:
Still on about Pietersen even now.

He ain't ever going to get slagged off when your best mate hosts the show. Goughie even more biased about KP than when he sucks manyoo's dick.
Agreed, I would rather listen to Nick Cleggs conference speech rather than hear Gough drone on about his mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.