Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
I see Alan Brazil got a dishonourable mention on the BBC Breakfast interview with Katherine Welby Roberts this morning about his remarks on mental health.
Doggy Moore put the boot in on news night too last night

mat said:
George Hannah said:
I see Alan Brazil got a dishonourable mention on the BBC Breakfast interview with Katherine Welby Roberts this morning about his remarks on mental health.

Excellent news

That bloated bollock is a fookin disgrace

He just doesn't get it

dom said:
mat said:
George Hannah said:

Excellent news

He just doesn't get it

What did the fat **** say?? Please tell me didn't take the piss out of people with mental health issues?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
dom said:
mat said:

Excellent news

He just doesn't get it
What did the fat c**t say?? Please tell me didn't take the piss out of people with mental health issues?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/robin-williams-dead-talksport-apologise-for-alan-brazil-after-presenter-says-he-has-no-sympathy-for-actor-following-suicide-9664243.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 64243.html</a>

I've just remembered a little snippet from Tuesday's Drivetime show.

Gough talking about the rags and the class of 92™.

"They were all u****d fans.

Err, did that include Nicky Butt, then?

Len Rum said:
Has KP gone yet?
Yes!
However tonight's show is going to consist of of Gough telling listeners how good mates him and KP are!
Durham making out that they're the only people in the world he's spoken to before saying, 'if he's serious about playin test cricket again, he needs to score a load of runs for Surrey.'
'C'mon listeners. Can HE ever play cricket for England again? SHOULD he ever play cricket again for England?
'Give us a call on.............'

Dead easy this script writing for Talkshyte!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.