Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris85mcfc said:
George Hannah said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Anyone who missed my rant here is the link. Don't regret calling at all. The fuckers rang me back so cost me 10p probably.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1412175600#

Starts at 20mins 21secs in the first segment.
well done friend, you silenced Durham and showed them up for what they are, pathetic parasites.

Just listened to it SHB

I wish some of these clowns in the media were clued up, they get shown up to be no nowts whenever someone has a proper debate

Thing is 9/10 callers don't have a clue about their club, most have just took the bait cause Durham is hanging their club out to dry (mainly Arsenal)

You schooled him for a bit before your line went, the thing is he isn't as daft as he comes across, i genuinely don't believe he believes what he's saying
That makes him an even bigger ****.

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
Interview with Jimmy Milner coming up on Durham, also having a right go at Keane now

Any idea what time jimmy is on?
Sorry didn't quite catch the time but I should imagine it will be after 5 when he's finished demolishing Keane!

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
Any idea what time jimmy is on?
Sorry didn't quite catch the time but I should imagine it will be after 5 when he's finished demolishing Keane!

You can guess the way this is going to go, Gough just said Milner to win his 50th England cap what does that say about the way English football is going, what an utter tool Gough is

blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
blue underpants said:

You can guess the way this is going to go, Gough just said Milner to win his 50th England cap what does that say about the way English football is going, what an utter tool Gough is

Just listening now

blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
blue underpants said:

Heard that as well.

What a pillock.

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
karen7 said:

Just listening now
Was that it!
Sounds like it's the Kevin Petersen show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.