Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirkstall Blue said:
Should be good I'm definitely going to listen to that as long as it doesn't become an Arsenal fest, they have a habit of steering City guests on to any club but us.

Anyone taking bets on how long it will take the thick Yorkshire gobshite to ask him about what he thinks of Van Gall and the rags?
My bet is 5 minutes maximum.

TGR said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Should be good I'm definitely going to listen to that as long as it doesn't become an Arsenal fest, they have a habit of steering City guests on to any club but us.

Anyone taking bets on how long it will take the thick Yorkshire gobshite to ask him about what he thinks of Van Gall and the rags?
My bet is 5 minutes maximum.
Note also that he will never, ever say United.....it's always Manchessstteerrrr Yooooonite't.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Was Vieira on then? I listened two and a half hours and didn't hear him mentioned.
No, i'm pissed off as well, they said Yesterday Vieira and Shearer, Shearer was on for about 5 mins but no Patrick

Took just over an hour to get to work; no mention of the ladies' success during that time - had I missed it from earlier!

Gordon taylor just slammed the phone down at the end of an interview with Durham over Ched Evans, Durham was goading him

Not listened much this week as every time i have put it on its been about Raheem Sterling.

blue underpants said:
Gordon taylor just slammed the phone down at the end of an interview with Durham over Ched Evans, Durham was goading him

Which is exactly why I binned it off near to the end of last season.
The most vulgar, uncouth, ignorant, misinformed, unprofessional, depressing broadcasting
organisation on this gods earth.
A more spiteful, bitter, nasty collection of people you couldn't wish to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.