Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Eli Panic said:
Just heard on BBC Final Score, that Warnock told his players not to shake hands with the referee after Palace's defeat by Chelsea. Bad show of disrespect from the spiteful Warnock, and hopefully TalkSport will bin him off. Can't see it though.

I was once 4th official for a United reserve game and their reserve manager Jim Ryan told his players not to shake hands with the officials, calling them 'scum'. This was in a game his team won, with nothing controversial at all. Warnock and Jim Ryan, two horrible people.

I heard on 606 last night that the reason Colin didn't want his players to shake hands with the ref was because he didn't want any of them receiving a yellow or red card for dissent, as his squad is thin enough already.

Instead of saying 'Don't shake hands with them', maybe he should have said 'Don't get yourselves booked'. I don't believe him, and I can't stand him.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TGR said:
blue underpants said:
Gordon taylor just slammed the phone down at the end of an interview with Durham over Ched Evans, Durham was goading him

Which is exactly why I binned it off near to the end of last season.
The most vulgar, uncouth, ignorant, misinformed, unprofessional, depressing broadcasting
organisation on this gods earth.
A more spiteful, bitter, nasty collection of people you couldn't wish to meet.
For someone who previously listened that's a pretty sharp decline in your feelings towards the station, my friend. What made you change it so much? Was there a tipping point?

The title run in last season.
I just switched it off one morning driving to work and I never tuned in since.
Life is much more clam & enjoyable. It really is.
A truly spitefully bad collection of tossers.

Talkshite are in the shit now. The new legislation of 2 years imprisonment for trolling will see all their so called "presenters" doing bird.

Brazil doing his usual passive agressive nazi impression by refusing to mention Aguero getting 4.

You can bet they'd be painting the walls with cum if dobby or forlan, sorry, falcao (same thing) had done it.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
Brazil doing his usual passive agressive nazi impression by refusing to mention Aguero getting 4.

You can bet they'd be painting the walls with cum if dobby or forlan, sorry, falcao (same thing) had done it.
What did you expect from utd fm?
Fuck em, I point blank refuse to tune now, a disgusting and pathetic excuse of a radio station.

In fairness, the boiled bollock did a piece on Aguero at about 6.15 and said he "loves" Aguero. I think he does genuinely appreciate how good Aguero us.

Wreckless Alec said:
In fairness, the boiled bollock did a piece on Aguero at about 6.15 and said he "loves" Aguero. I think he does genuinely appreciate how good Aguero us.
Harrrumph! Shoot me down in full flow why don'cha? ;)

Wreckless Alec said:
Harrrumph! Shoot me down in full flow why don'cha? ;)
and there is the agenda in a nutshell,the agendaist will print complete bollox to get their point across , and im on the wrong thread ha ha

It wa Cross and PArlour who somehow manged to turn the City bit into an Arsenal love in,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.