Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if usual "Manchester" reporter rag Dom McGuiness is on holiday but I notice the last couple of days they've drafted in well-known City sympathiser, Jamie Jackson. And, perhaps unsurprisingly, he comes across as a particularly ignorant sort of ale-house pundit.

Vienna_70 said:
What I find both hilarious and annoying in equal measure is the fact that they go on for ages AFTER a live commentary, telling their listeners that it was their commentary match.

Something like "And in the match between QPR and Liverpool, which was our live commentary game last Sunday, there were two own goals."

Why the fuck are they still promoting something that happened hours or even days ago?

History !

Wreckless Alec said:
Don't know if usual "Manchester" reporter rag Dom McGuiness is on holiday but I notice the last couple of days they've drafted in well-known City sympathiser, Jamie Jackson. And, perhaps unsurprisingly, he comes across as a particularly ignorant sort of ale-house pundit.

They have been using him for quite a while now and I have noticed he doesn't have the balls to be so critical of City on air as he does in print.

Is this the same Jamie Jackson who was going on about City losing in Moscow last week, Here's me thinking it was a draw.

blue underpants said:
Danny Murphy talking sense, far too good for talkshite, Danny Kelly talking shite as usual

He's just come off bluemoon mate.

For TS it was insightful but really it's nothing we've not been pointing out on here for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.