Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny on the spot said:
c**ty and Goldstein now goading City fans into calling in about tonight's result. Either that or use Sportsyapper (which nobody gives a fuck about).
It's Smooth FM, Magic, Classic FM or Radio 2 for me for the rest of the week. I have absolutely no intention of tuning in to TalkSpite.

Eli Panic said:
johnny on the spot said:
c**ty and Goldstein now goading City fans into calling in about tonight's result. Either that or use Sportsyapper (which nobody gives a fuck about).
It's Smooth FM, Magic, Classic FM or Radio 2 for me for the rest of the week. I have absolutely no intention of tuning in to TalkSpite.

Radcliffe and Maconie on 6Music are very good. They're on from 1:00-4:00 weekday afternoons.

Though it's only Maconie this week.

johnny on the spot said:

Does anyone use this?

It might be me being a Luddite but I thought it was shite?

I'm warming to Colin Murray, he is having a good discussion about the points Vinny made last night, even asking if the game should be replayed
Boiled Bollock sneered at us all Morning from what I can gather

Vienna_70 said:
Eli Panic said:
johnny on the spot said:

Radcliffe and Maconie on 6Music are very good. They're on from 1:00-4:00 weekday afternoons.

I usually have 6Music on all day, though Steve Lamacq has an annoying habit of letting student planks phone in and Elizabeth 'Alkerpops' Alker's voice is like a fork scratching a china plate.

Vienna_70 said:
Eli Panic said:
johnny on the spot said:

I still miss Mark and Lard in the afternoons, but Radcliffe and Maconie are a much better way of spending your afternoon than Talkshite

Adrian Durham on Madrid

He just said he thought Jordan Henderson would get in real madrids team, surely he can't really beleive that, he's just makin a complete tool of himself, has he got no self respect

lazerblue said:
He just said he thought Jordan Henderson would get in real madrids team, surely he can't really beleive that, he's just makin a complete tool of himself, has he got no self respect
Who said that, and who is his dealer?

He wants constructive reasoning as to why Henderson lacks the technical ability and attributes not to make Madrid's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.