Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Bodicoteblue said:
As you were chaps - seems to be just a bookie trying to drum up some business!

All but three of England's bookmakers have removed odds, they all think it's happening.
If they are so confident ,why don't they give a decent price of Mancini still being here ?

Won't surprise me if it's all over newsnow in an hour or so. Stinks of co-ordinated action.

Well , I think we all need to let the wankers know what us, the fans think of Bobby. Let his name ring out from the stands of Wembley tomorrow.

unexpected item said:
Won't surprise me if it's all over newsnow in an hour or so. Stinks of co-ordinated action.

Well , I think we all need to let the wankers know what us, the fans think of Bobby. Let his name ring out from the stands of Wembley tomorrow.
Agree

LoveCity said:
Bodicoteblue said:

All but three of England's bookmakers have removed odds, they all think it's happening.

i hope they are fucking wrong

pudge said:
LoveCity said:
Bodicoteblue said:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bw4dMvsrULE/TlFyQekfFMI/AAAAAAAAAUk/LbNpBj9Noyo/s1600/Domino+effect.jpg[/bigimg]

Exactly.... JM keynes had it so right about 'Markets'.....

bull / bear (and sheep and lemmings!!)

Don't forget the dolt said

'Next manager... never said .. when........
even quoted the film Casablanca... 'you don't know when... but soon..'

Bet hedging if ever there was....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Happened to Catch Durham on the way home.

Jesus. Talksport really want us to get beat.....

You're so right, they are doing everything they can, short of carpet bombing the team hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.