Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Danny Kelly seems okay and doesn't really sensationalize shite like RIIAC.
Poles apart on that front

Dom38 said:
Tuned in like 60 seconds ago, have I missed the big news?

Not missed a thing , mate... Talkshite in last ditch shyte-stir attempt to destabilise our enjoyment of tomoz...

Almost certainly more on "pelligrini nailed on at City " blah de bla de blah

Hilarious how they have switched the whole story to...how 'Davey' is just the ticket... seamless transition... etc etc (even denied by Moyes himself) and turned this into a major headache for Toffees trying to replace the 'geeeenyuss' that is Gollum...

Ooop ere we go !!!
Bookie on now>>>

errrr

boring

TCIB said:
I turn it of when i hear his whiny gob.
Sounds like the tit you put up with at the pub but lose at the first oportunity.

Great description. He doesn't know how to shut up and loves the sound of his own voice..

Pellegreni 10 to 1 on odds.

dom said:
Dom38 said:
Tuned in like 60 seconds ago, have I missed the big news?

Not missed a thing , mate... Talkshite in last ditch shyte-stir attempt to destabilise our enjoyment of tomoz...

Almost certainly more on "pelligrini nailed on at City " blah de bla de blah

Hilarious how they have switched the whole story to...how 'Davey' is just the ticket... seamless transition... etc etc (even denied by Moyes himself) and turned this into a major headache for Toffees trying to replace the 'geeeenyuss' that is Gollum...

Ooop ere we go !!!
Bookie on now>>>

errrr

boring

FFS give it a rest, you tw*ts....

even the bookie would be committed on WHEN Pelligrinin might be coming in

How desparate are they ?????

Bodicoteblue said:
As you were chaps - seems to be just a bookie trying to drum up some business!

All but three of England's bookmakers have removed odds, they all think it's happening.

LoveCity said:
Bodicoteblue said:
As you were chaps - seems to be just a bookie trying to drum up some business!

All but three of England's bookmakers have removed odds, they all think it's happening.
[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bw4dMvsrULE/TlFyQekfFMI/AAAAAAAAAUk/LbNpBj9Noyo/s1600/Domino+effect.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.