Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
dom said:
dave1967 said:
m35 blue68 said:
Kevin Campbell - just started to sing our praises and how the future looks very good then tosser Keys kicks in and changes subject!

Note to Keys: sit down shut up.
I noticed that as well I think he was going to say a lot more as his son is there you would think he knows a little about the academy but as you said keys cuts in with" let's get back to arsenal " usual good stuff ignored .

We need to get texting the Keys twunt ... it' a fookin joke

Any pro footballer with a son in given academy would normally be being asked by intelligent pundits, how it's working ... football fan will be really keen to understand the relative srengths and weaknesses of clubs' youth/academy/ EDS squads...

WHY shoul Mr K see this as reason to swiftly change subject??

Can anyone help with a link ?? as in message to talkshyte ?

What the feck are you guys getting worked up about?? Let them say what they want, makes 100% of fuck all difference to us. We are not a wee club, this sort of reaction looks like "chip on the shoulder, wanna be (but not quite) rags!! Fuck them, let them say what they like and chill the fuck out, on the pitch is all that matters, bring on next season.

Bilboblue said:
karen7 said:
talking about us now

on what subject?

soriano interview in tonite papers,they said he is branding mancini a failure but the interview is in fact very fair assessment of what happened but they had to put negative slant on it
sorry dont know how to post the interview but i read it on mirror website

Talkshite, listen to it every day. It depends who's on. Brazil never liked Mancini and Irani is on wages at UTD. Came out defending Ferdinand to some tune. As for adrian durham, what a plant pot, spends the day thinking hot to wind people up.

Try listening to Gabriele Marcotti renowned international football journalist.

lucablue said:
Talkshite, listen to it every day. It depends who's on. Brazil never liked Mancini and Irani is on wages at UTD. Came out defending Ferdinand to some tune. As for adrian durham, what a plant pot, spends the day thinking hot to wind people up.

Try listening to Gabriele Marcotti renowned international football journalist.

To be fair Durham does it because he is payed to Irani was born a utd arse licking poo head.
Lads on here know Durham and have told us he went to uni here and worked the bars down oxford road.
Ergo he saw the rags and what they are like first hand.
He has a soft spot for us to by all accounts.

Not saying your wrong, he can be an arse on it but he is payed to be said arse and not a natural poo face imo.

Was busy in an exhibition yesterday. Today I read in Charlie Sale's column that the arse that is Irani has been sacked and yesterday was his last show! Can anyone confirm this and if so halle-fucking-lujah! A very good reason to drink too much red wine and start shouting at pigeons from a park bench.

Graeme Souness said:
Was busy in an exhibition yesterday. Today I read in Charlie Sale's column that the arse that is Irani has been sacked and yesterday was his last show! Can anyone confirm this and if so halle-fucking-lujah! A very good reason to drink too much red wine and start shouting at pigeons from a park bench.

It's true mate. Check out the main Irani thread in the General Forum. There are pages about his sacking there.

laserblue said:
Graeme Souness said:

It's true mate. Check out the main Irani thread in the General Forum. There are pages about his sacking there.

Hallelujah!!!!!! A sacking we can all agree on!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.