Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
robinhood CITY said:
Kun Aguero said:
"Surely everybody wants Rooney and Ronaldo at Chelsea" why would I want a league rival to get one of the best players ever?
Not heard of them for over 30 years "save your love" would go down well at stamford bridge

Ha ha

robinhood CITY said:
Kun Aguero said:
"Surely everybody wants Rooney and Ronaldo at Chelsea" why would I want a league rival to get one of the best players ever?
Not heard of them for over 30 years "save your love" would go down well at stamford bridge

HA! HA!

That's very funny!

robinhood CITY said:
Kun Aguero said:

Very good
Save your love for Roman for me.

Hahaha!! I've now got an image in my mind of the Kenny Everett piss take but with them two in the roles. Oh mercy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72M_4GfvVLM[/youtube]

dave1967 said:
m35 blue68 said:
Kevin Campbell - just started to sing our praises and how the future looks very good then tosser Keys kicks in and changes subject!

Note to Keys: sit down shut up.
I noticed that as well I think he was going to say a lot more as his son is there you would think he knows a little about the academy but as you said keys cuts in with" let's get back to arsenal " usual good stuff ignored .

We need to get texting the Keys twunt ... it' a fookin joke

Any pro footballer with a son in given academy would normally be being asked by intelligent pundits, how it's working ... football fan will be really keen to understand the relative srengths and weaknesses of clubs' youth/academy/ EDS squads...

WHY shoul Mr K see this as reason to swiftly change subject??

Can anyone help with a link ?? as in message to talkshyte ?

They don't like the fact we don't need to talk about our club just let them talk s-- t or switch it off they are all hand picked for the job reaction is what gives them airtime so don't Give it to them we are better than that there's nothing wrong with our club onwards and upwards come on city

Pdfitzy62 said:
They don't like the fact we don't need to talk about our club just let them talk s-- t or switch it off they are all hand picked for the job reaction is what gives them airtime so don't Give it to them we are better than that there's nothing wrong with our club onwards and upwards come on city

You have a point my friend...

Their total denial mentality won't go away just yet, and actually we get a more sophisticated and considered treatment from foreign media as often as not

the engish hacks, with possible exception of Henry Winter, still can't let go, even though they know in their heads that things have changed... they are also pretty fookin selective, in memory terms

At the end of the day.. their grudging attitudes and bias say more about them than it does about us , they are losing the plot and getting left behind, so fook em all... let's enjoy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.