Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people still getting their knickers in a twist over talksport? It's what they do, I bet every football forum has the same thread as we do. There is no agenda, plain and simple

Ja Salford Blue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
I cant believe what i have just herd on that piss poor Colin Murry show!

Murry was asking Jimmy Bullard and some daft woman:

'who had the better result last night united or City?

So lets get this right, we travel halfway accross europe with a 3hour time difference, to play away in sub zero temperatures on a $hit pitch with a hostile atmosphere, and come away with a 1-2 win after being a goal down to the team ranked 2nd in our group.

Whereas united win 1-0 at home against the 4th ranked team in their group courtesy of a 1st minute own goal!

this station is an absolute joke! ha ha!

What was their answer?

the woman said City then unbeliverbly Bullard say she had 'twisted his arm' and convinced him it was City! YCNMIU

Don't forget that Bullard is a Rag. He was even backing Ferguson up for writing about things said in the dressing room - he's the first professional football player I've heard saying this. Mind you, who really cares, it's a lot better than them getting airtime for being top of the league and ripping teams apart in Europe!

I'm no cynic said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
What was their answer?

the woman said City then unbeliverbly Bullard say she had 'twisted his arm' and convinced him it was City! YCNMIU

I think this show is the worst one that Talkspite has ever produced. My radio is switched off until Hawkesbee and Jacobs come on. Murray's show is the audio version of watching paint dry. At least with Brazil we can get some laughs at his sheer buffoonery, and we might get riled up by Saggars and Collymore but at least they have the kind of opinions that attract an audience which is precisely what the advertising companies are seeking. I doubt if Murray can be successful in this aspect and I predict his show will soon be dropped.
Correct its shocking as is that other tw** they have started Max Rushden, radio firmly off when this pair of buffoons are on

Ja Salford Blue said:
I cant believe what i have just herd on that piss poor Colin Murry show!

Murry was asking Jimmy Bullard and some daft woman:

'who had the better result last night united or City?

So lets get this right, we travel halfway accross europe with a 3hour time difference, to play away in sub zero temperatures on a $hit pitch with a hostile atmosphere, and come away with a 1-2 win after being a goal down to the team ranked 2nd in our group.

Whereas united win 1-0 at home against the 4th ranked team in their group courtesy of a 1st minute own goal!

this station is an absolute joke! ha ha!

am i the only one thinks this is a huge backhanded compliment to us and says how far we've come and how low their expectations are

The knob this morning (I think it was Danny Kelly) , said that Yaya shouldn't have tried stopping the game to speak to reff and basically just carry on.

Bell ends of the highest order.

The Blue Goon said:
The knob this morning (I think it was Danny Kelly) , said that Yaya shouldn't have tried stopping the game to speak to reff and basically just carry on.

Bell ends of the highest order.

Danny Kelly needs to fuck off back to Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.