Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Colin Murray is shite

I listen to talksport and out of all of them I despise this specky git. I just cannot fathom out what the hell he is talking about.he seems to start topics without finishing the last , oh and he loves the sound of his own voice, well someone has to. Rag to boot.
Hawksbee and jacobs IMO are the best presenters

mac said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Colin Murray is shite

I listen to talksport and out of all of them I despise this specky git. I just cannot fathom out what the hell he is talking about.he seems to start topics without finishing the last , oh and he loves the sound of his own voice, well someone has to. Rag to boot.
Thought he was a liverpool fan. Either way he is shite

mac said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Colin Murray is shite

Agreed, these two work well together and as for Murray I couldn't stand the wanker when he was on MOTD 2 either, another one who thinks he's funny when he clearly isn't.

BUDTHEWISER said:
mac said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Colin Murray is shite

Yeah, plazzy scouser. Terrible radio. Clicked off as I can't stand that gobby cockney Perry Groves either.

I like Murray. Sure, he's a prick, but he's harmless enough.

(tin hat time!)

BUDTHEWISER said:
mac said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Colin Murray is shite

Is he, Jesus he can sure lick the rags arses.

I don't get why hawksby and jacobs are liked so much. They do some of the most boring interviews with the most obscure, uninteresting people from the weirdest of sports/professions.

kippaxblue76 said:
mac said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Colin Murray is shite

Agreed, these two work well together and as for Murray I couldn't stand the wanker when he was on MOTD 2 either, another one who thinks he's funny when he clearly isn't.

When the programme starts and they play the intro music for some reason it reminds me of bottom and I envisage them prancing around the studio like rick and Eddie hitlter did.
Also it funny that Jacobs is always sniggering. I find them to give a balanced view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.