Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
mac said:
I listen to talksport and out of all of them I despise this specky git. I just cannot fathom out what the hell he is talking about.he seems to start topics without finishing the last , oh and he loves the sound of his own voice, well someone has to. Rag to boot.
Hawksbee and jacobs IMO are the best presenters
Thought he was a liverpool fan. Either way he is shite
Is he, Jesus he can sure lick the rags arses.
Par for the course mate brown tonguing the rags is part of the job interview at talkshite, red dippers have been on to him loads about it, he is not very welcome at Anfield just lately

BlueTG said:
City Raider said:
warnocks story about fucking chimbonda off on a train before the match was funny
Care to elaborate for us who cannot tune in?

On the way to some away game and Warnock could hear him at the back of the coach asking what time they'd get home as he wanted to go out on the piss.

Kept going on about it and eventually NW had enough and ordered the coach to stop at the nearest train station and promptly fucked him off home!

Sky Blue said:
BlueTG said:
City Raider said:
warnocks story about fucking chimbonda off on a train before the match was funny
Care to elaborate for us who cannot tune in?

On the way to some away game and Warnock could hear him at the back of the coach asking what time they'd get home as he wanted to go out on the piss.

Kept going on about it and eventually NW had enough and ordered the coach to stop at the nearest train station and promptly fucked him off home!
Magic, i used to think Warnock was a right tw** but since hes been on talkshite i have seen a different side of him, he actually talks straight and sounds like a decent bloke

blue underpants said:
Magic, i used to think Warnock was a right tw** but since hes been on talkshite i have seen a different side of him, he actually talks straight and sounds like a decent bloke

Agreed,he's just a very passionate bloke.He's actually worth listening to,refreshing!

blue underpants said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Keys having a dig at the **** with a new book out...
What did he say?
Timing was bad.
Shouldn't be slating players who have performed well for the club.
Pulled up on Gerrard not being a top player.
Busby would never have done this as he he had too much "class" - while class is a word banded around in football in the most inappropriate ways you know what means when he is comparing those particular two mangers.. Worlds apart in terms of their conduct as human beings.

EricBrooksGhost said:
blue underpants said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Keys having a dig at the **** with a new book out...
What did he say?
Timing was bad.
Shouldn't be slating players who have performed well for the club.
Pulled up on Gerrard not being a top player.
Busby would never have done this as he he had too much "class" - while class is a word banded around in football in the most inappropriate ways you know what means when he is comparing those particular two mangers.. Worlds apart in terms of their conduct as human beings.

Exactly, a good mates dad played for Busby and said he was a true gent, everyone at City had time for Busby as well, compare that to purple nose. Horrible human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.