Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv heard it all now, Ray Stubbs and Irani have just had a rag on from Huddersfield
He started with the usual ''we are getting our title back off the noisy neighbours who bought the title and paid out huge wages to there players''
The thick fucker then went on to spout a list of rag players who he said will win it for them, EVERY one of them bought EVERY one of them on huge wages and he said it without a trace of irony.
I did not expect Irani to say a word as hes a thick rag fucker, but Stubbs is an experienced presenter, he should have picked up on that straight away but chose to ignore it, but hey ho they are all giddy now that theyre favourites are 12 points in front and balanced discussion has gone out of the window

blue underpants said:
Iv heard it all now, Ray Stubbs and Irani have just had a rag on from Huddersfield
He started with the usual ''we are getting our title back off the noisy neighbours who bought the title and paid out huge wages to there players''
The thick fucker then went on to spout a list of rag players who he said will win it for them, EVERY one of them bought EVERY one of them on huge wages and he said it without a trace of irony.
I did not expect Irani to say a word as hes a thick rag fucker, but Stubbs is an experienced presenter, he should have picked up on that straight away but chose to ignore it, but hey ho they are all giddy now that theyre favourites are 12 points in front and balanced discussion has gone out of the window
Why do you think he ignored it? Maybe he just thought he was talking bollocks? Or maybe it was a case of moving onto the next caller? Or is Stubbs in on the agenda?

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Why do you think he ignored it? Maybe he just thought he was talking bollocks? Or maybe it was a case of moving onto the next caller? Or is Stubbs in on the agenda?

All BU ever does it whine and moan about Talksport, yet listens to the fucking show every morning.

Nonsensical.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:

All BU ever does it whine and moan about Talksport, yet listens to the fucking show every morning.

Nonsensical.
He says 'they are getting giddy', but i'm confused about what he means. Stubbs is from the Wirral i'm guessing, so could be a Tranmere fan or obviously one of the two major merseyside clubs? Then there's Irani who is a red. On top of that you have Collymore (Villa) Brazil (Celtic) Jacobs (Chelsea) Hawksby (Spurs) Quinn (Liverpool) and whoever else you want to pick out from their ranks. Fuck it lets throw Shoenhoffer in too (brighton). Now BU says 'they' as do others, yet 'they' are all fans of other clubs so why the fucking fuck would 'they' be getting giddy that United are 12 points clear? Do 'they' become a collective of United fans when at work? I don't get that one iota.

Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:

Nonsensical.
He says 'they are getting giddy', but i'm confused about what he means. Stubbs is from the Wirral i'm guessing, so could be a Tranmere fan or obviously one of the two major merseyside clubs? Then there's Irani who is a red. On top of that you have Collymore (Villa) Brazil (Celtic) Jacobs (Chelsea) Hawksby (Spurs) Quinn (Liverpool) and whoever else you want to pick out from their ranks. Fuck it lets throw Shoenhoffer in too (brighton). Now BU says 'they' as do others, yet 'they' are all fans of other clubs so why the fucking fuck would 'they' be getting giddy that United are 12 points clear? Do 'they' become a collective of United fans when at work? I don't get that one iota.
In fairness most of the clubs you mentioned there, the fans do seem to dislike us these days. Only Durham normally has decent stuff to say about us now and thats because we are his 2nd team. Im not a agendarist as you know but talksport do love a city bash because it gets people talking

Good journalists would note that over the past two years United have outspent us in the transfer market and have pointed that out to the caller.

But I don't expect there is many good journalists working there.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:

Nonsensical.

Tbh mate you could say the same about everyone complaining on here about the red tops,sky sports,sunday supplement,match of the day,adrian chiles on itv etc etc

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

Nonsensical.
In fairness most of the clubs you mentioned there, the fans do seem to dislike us these days. Only Durham normally has decent stuff to say about us now and thats because we are his 2nd team. Im not a agendarist as you know but talksport do love a city bash because it gets people talking

If one hates a show so much, why continue to listen to it?

Every man and his dog knows Irani is a complete fucking whopper, yet the same people continue to listen to the twat and then vent their frustration on here as to how much of a whopper he is.

Then they wake up in the morning and repeat said process.

I don't get it. I never listen to Talksport when Irani is on it, because he is such a clueless twat.

sjk2008 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:

Only this.

If one hates a show so much, why continue to listen to it?

Every man and his dog knows Irani is a complete fucking whopper, yet the same people continue to listen to the twat and then vent their frustration on here as to how much of a whopper he is.

Then they wake up in the morning and repeat said process.

I don't get it. I never listen to Talksport when Irani is on it, because he is such a clueless twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.