Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
All BU ever does it whine and moan about Talksport, yet listens to the fucking show every morning.

Nonsensical.
He says 'they are getting giddy', but i'm confused about what he means. Stubbs is from the Wirral i'm guessing, so could be a Tranmere fan or obviously one of the two major merseyside clubs? Then there's Irani who is a red. On top of that you have Collymore (Villa) Brazil (Celtic) Jacobs (Chelsea) Hawksby (Spurs) Quinn (Liverpool) and whoever else you want to pick out from their ranks. Fuck it lets throw Shoenhoffer in too (brighton). Now BU says 'they' as do others, yet 'they' are all fans of other clubs so why the fucking fuck would 'they' be getting giddy that United are 12 points clear? Do 'they' become a collective of United fans when at work? I don't get that one iota.
In fairness most of the clubs you mentioned there, the fans do seem to dislike us these days. Only Durham normally has decent stuff to say about us now and thats because we are his 2nd team. Im not a agendarist as you know but talksport do love a city bash because it gets people talking
Quinn and Jacobs wouldn't get 'giddy' about united winning the league. Also, how many commentator's went ape shit when we won the title? All of them. They will be fans of other clubs, Matterface is a die-hard Chelsea fan and whilst their reaction was obviously one for the drama side of it all, they were chuffed to fuck we had won it. 'They' have nothing to gain by being giddy about United being 12 points clear.

sjk2008 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
He says 'they are getting giddy', but i'm confused about what he means. Stubbs is from the Wirral i'm guessing, so could be a Tranmere fan or obviously one of the two major merseyside clubs? Then there's Irani who is a red. On top of that you have Collymore (Villa) Brazil (Celtic) Jacobs (Chelsea) Hawksby (Spurs) Quinn (Liverpool) and whoever else you want to pick out from their ranks. Fuck it lets throw Shoenhoffer in too (brighton). Now BU says 'they' as do others, yet 'they' are all fans of other clubs so why the fucking fuck would 'they' be getting giddy that United are 12 points clear? Do 'they' become a collective of United fans when at work? I don't get that one iota.
In fairness most of the clubs you mentioned there, the fans do seem to dislike us these days. Only Durham normally has decent stuff to say about us now and thats because we are his 2nd team. Im not a agendarist as you know but talksport do love a city bash because it gets people talking

If one hates a show so much, why continue to listen to it?

Every man and his dog knows Irani is a complete fucking whopper, yet the same people continue to listen to the twat and then vent their frustration on here as to how much of a whopper he is.

Then they wake up in the morning and repeat said process.

I don't get it. I never listen to Talksport when Irani is on it, because he is such a clueless twat.

It's Groundhog Day,Bluemoon stylee.
It must be truly awful to live in one of those houses where Talkshite is piped in through unseen speakers on telly's or tranny's with no on/off switch,and you are forced to listen 24/7.
A bit like the white noise they use in Guantanamo Bay to drive folk mad.
It is clearly working here too.

I think everyone who replied missed my main point which was City bashing gets lots of people calling in. I dont mind listening to talksport I would rather fuck a rotting goat corpse than listen to irani so I dont but I know how these shows work
I also cant stand Collymore he gets right up my left fucking nostril

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think everyone who replied missed my main point which was City bashing gets lots of people calling in. I dont mind listening to talksport I would rather fuck a rotting goat corpse than listen to irani so I dont but I know how these shows work
I also cant stand Collymore he gets right up my left fucking nostril

I don't see it as City bashing anyway. The performance/result on Saturday is a major talking point.That's a fact and especially so as the performance was so dire and in reality I wouldn't have been surprised if some had talked about the game being rigged bearing in mind the 2 humungous mistakes.

We are champions and when champions do what we did on Saturday it's bound to be scrutinised as it has been.It's what we do now that's important.It's how we recover by beating Leeds and going on a run that shows we have the character and quality in the club that really matters and is important to show everyone we are not a one hit wonder.

I don't get the attitude that it's ok for the media to print and say anything about us as we can simply not read or listen to it.

I'm sure the club doesn't have that attitude, and neither should we as supporters. There have been plenty of crap spoken about the club, and repeated almost to the extent it's treated as fact.

That damages the club and we should be able to discuss that on here without the snide digs and the anti-agenda police telling us that we should just change the channel.

FWIW I haven't listened to Talksport today and didn't hear the call being referred to.

r.soleofsalford said:
its a shit station, i rather listen to static to be honest.

Agree. Why would any genuine city fan want to listen to that station after what happended over the weekend beats me. It must be like S+M!

moomba said:
I don't get the attitude that it's ok for the media to print and say anything about us as we can simply not read or listen to it.

I'm sure the club doesn't have that attitude, and neither should we as supporters. There have been plenty of crap spoken about the club, and repeated almost to the extent it's treated as fact.

That damages the club and we should be able to discuss that on here without the snide digs and the anti-agenda police telling us that we should just change the channel.

FWIW I haven't listened to Talksport today and didn't hear the call being referred to.

Before you decide to embark on one of your whinge-fests, my comments were directed at those who, on a daily basis, slate the likes of Irani & Co (deservedly so) for being clueless WUM's and say that they cannot stand listening to them ramble on and on with absolutely no valid reasoning whatsover, only to then tune in the following morning to hear the same old shit again.

If you see a shit headline in a paper, which you think is City bashing and full of shit, then by all means talk about it. I'd do the same if it was Oldham. I just don't understand the thought process behind those who slag Talksport to all & sundry every day, using the same reasons, only to tune in the following day and complain about the same thing again.

Like Fetters said, it resembles Groundhog day.

The cookie monster said:
sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why do you think he ignored it? Maybe he just thought he was talking bollocks? Or maybe it was a case of moving onto the next caller? Or is Stubbs in on the agenda?

All BU ever does it whine and moan about Talksport, yet listens to the fucking show every morning.

Nonsensical.

Tbh mate you could say the same about everyone complaining on here about the red tops,sky sports,sunday supplement,match of the day,adrian chiles on itv etc etc
?

moomba said:

There's plenty of crap spoken/printed about every club.
Also, how does it 'damage' the club? Whatever it is Irani did or didn't do this morning, how has it damaged the club? How does anything anyone says about any club ever damage it? You're being too sensitive about it all. If I go out and launch a campaign on my neighbour and call him a paedo, that will damage him. If Ronald Irani says something silly about City, Chelsea or any other club on the radio, it won't damage that particular club. If Irani goes on the show tomorrow and says City, Chelsea or any other club have paedo's working for them, it will damage the club but they don't say that do they? They talk about the nonsense world that is football and anyone knows to just laugh it off and take it for what it is - nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.