Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
chesterbells said:
Yep, enjoying the itv highlights with a cuppa at the moment

Yes and Keano saying Nani deserved to go was brilliant.

How Southgate can even defend it by saying, "The ref could have got away with giving a yellow..". Surely the fact he says "got away with.." gives the indication that Southgate knew it was a red. Utter bollocks how they all pander to the masses. Keane actually speaking some truth (even stating Nani can't have complaints as he's not one to stay on his feet), and gets completely slated for having an opinion.

This shows how the media react to Utd in a different manner to any other team... how people can't see that i'll never know. Guaranteed most press tomorrow will headline the red talking of the injustices.

southgate even claimed that it wasnt red because madrid players didnt surround the ref.

TCIB said:
waspish said:
Can't believe what I just heard from those two muppets "we don't wont fans coming on here GLOATING" now that is the biggest piss take ever when any other team gets beat the amount of other fans ringing up gloating is what keeps that station going!

This, i nearly dropped my fucking bubbly.

How he can have the audacity to say that is beyond me.

Goldstein is showing his true colours tonight he is an embarrassment! let fans ring up and gloat and take it like a man! the amount of shit and gloating our club have had over the last 12 months from that station and they lapped it up with glee!

That cockney cocknocker Goldstein is the worst example of a cockney rag. Never goes to games. just a smarmy unfunny twat. Wonder if gobshite Jonathan will be on in the morning? My god I hate the fuckin lot of them...

How could he (Goldstein) say that wasn't a sending off. Nani deliberately kicked the guy in the chest. True most refs in this country wouldn't have had the bottle to send him off, but does that make it a wrong decision?

Everyone just ignoring the fact that RVP was offside (0:02) for Utd's goal

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKm0k9O-xY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKm0k9O-xY</a>

haha just put it on and "martin" is a fucking joke....fucking quality listening for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.