Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
kev20971 said:
frothy said:
imagine the reaction if it had been mario playing for us
just check, it was the same ref that send Mario off verse Dynamo Kiev, didn't watch the but just see the tackle , and i didn't see much difference with the Mario tackle that got him sent off, yet don't remember the media crying over Mario !

It was the same ref that sent Mario off yes
I read a few articles of that game. All critical of Mario, all said the ref had no choice.

toffee balls said:
citysix said:
one day i will bump into irani and i will place my forehead on the bridge of hes nose
I hope your a big lad
Irani is huge
I wouldn't fancy a crack off him
i better go for hes bollocks then ;)

Brazil is just glad for Ralph Milne and Bebi and sharing the tag of Manure's worst players. He was a laughing stock in the few games he got at OT and I only wish he had played more for them.

Graceyboy said:
moomba said:
kev20971 said:
just check, it was the same ref that send Mario off verse Dynamo Kiev, didn't watch the but just see the tackle , and i didn't see much difference with the Mario tackle that got him sent off, yet don't remember the media crying over Mario !

It was the same ref that sent Mario off yes
I read a few articles of that game. All critical of Mario, all said the ref had no choice.
didn't watch the game last night but just see the challenge by Nani, and i can't see much difference between the two challenges, apart from the media melt down over Nani's ! also thought this ref was shit against us verse Dynamo Kiev and again verse Porto away when he booked most of the City team, yet i don't remember the media coming out and saying what a bad referee he was then !

Clutching at straws now Brazil and Irani, the Real keeper should have gone for flapping at a cross and punching Vidic in the head
YCNMIU

It was the Dublin Piss Can ex centre half who had me most incredulous when he said "...the Madrid player stuck his chest out..."

"Honestly your honour, I was minding my own business when the young lady just ran onto my knob."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.